BrownSugarBaby Where Are You? NCNS

Thanks for clearing that up...I think ???
You are welcome . I'm not trying to clear anything up...or make anyone more confused. O.o

I'd also like to add that I went back through my emails with the OP again today and I DID NOT email him my address/exact location. I've never had a guy come see me without giving him my address, location, or a phone number at least.

I know my reviews and profile say a certain area, but listen guys, unless you have seen a provider beforehand (Unless she has a residential InCall) ALWAYS ask about where she is exactly that day. Don't assume we are always at the same place.

I know a lot of ladies who use different hotels(and multiple apartments) and move around to different parts of dallas. You can't go by her recent reviews to decide where she will be at that day. Also, when someone says "north dallas" they could mean a variety of places that could be 30 minutes apart.
That's kinda what you shoulda said in the beginning of this thread instead of that Awwww Baby I'm sorry you drove 80 mins for nothing shit...It was obvious to me he didn't follow through enough and confirm the appt solidly enough before leaving for the SAID appt. When the provider agrees to a time, if she doesn't in turn give me a phone # and a address or major intersection area of the incall, then I'm asking for it right then, and before I leave for the appt I am calling or texting to make sure we're still on.

bsb just PM or email the OP and tell him you wanna spank his ass and it'll be all good...Just don't give him any panties, you promised those to me.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and all Humorous Things and Certified Mediator
Manslut, no matter what, I will always be polite, kind and sincere when this sort of thing happens. The OP is obviously not used to having this sort of attention (or lack of) from a provider. I can only just do better from here and roll on.

At this point, I would feel so much better to have a willing hobbyist just lay at my feet and feel the end of my whip...but I'll save that for fetlife, lol. I don't think anyone here is deserving of that much punishment.

You can have my panties any day and the candy that comes in them . Take the whole thing Manslut...take the whole package . When you get my panties back, they better be dry and clean.
BSB, you emailed me the 8 am time the day before when I gave you the time window.

I was merely following your direction.

I drove 80 minutes there and back, not miles.

I consistently have trouble with contracting you via email. So I will simply not see you until someone invents a more convenient way of communication.

My issue is only that you told me 8 and did not show or contact me to the contrary. I believe that any provider would feel the same way if the made the driver for an out call and lost time and money.
BSB said on earlier emails to continue contracting her through email. I had never done this before but was merely following her direction as that was what she was comfortable with.
These kind of exchanges are revealing...................

Thanks Getdamemo.
Heck. You messed up. All of us providers do. It happens. The best way to handle it to own up to it without sounding condesending. The O.P had every right to be upset.

Sorry this happened to you O.P.
BSB, I'd drive all night to see your add too! And OP, try again.
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2013, 04:55 PM
To the op, take your business elsewhere and find a provider who appreciates her clients.
BSB said on earlier emails to continue contracting her through email. I had never done this before but was merely following her direction as that was what she was comfortable with. Originally Posted by Getdamemo
I've always been comfortable giving out my number if a guy ASKS for it. Just don't assume that I only communicate via email if I don't post my number here on ECCIE. I don't post my number here for various reasons.

All my past clientele and repeat clientele can always reach me via cell and I try my best to reply in a timely matter! Meeting new clients is a different story. Even though a new face is appreciated, It usually takes reasonable time for communication before we meet.

Trust me, I try not to bite the hand that feeds.
Heck. You messed up. All of us providers do. It happens. The best way to handle it to own up to it without sounding condesending. The O.P had every right to be upset.

Sorry this happened to you O.P. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Butt not a week's worth of upset. Move on.
  • zebra
  • 06-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Dallas to Ft Worth is only 30 miles. If you go the speed limit that would be 60 minutes round trip. If you go with the flow of traffic its much less. Originally Posted by pyramider
pyramider,

you are in a state of confusion.

NW Loop 820 aka Jim Wright Freeway & Las Vegas Trail, east bound on 183 to GB 161 head north to 635 east bound to Marsh, DNT, Galleria area, Montfort, Preston, Coit Rd. is approx. 55 to 58 miles one way and depending on time of day can easily be a 60 to 75 minute drive one way and I drive 70 mph+.... I drive that route at least twice a month if not three times to visit my favorite lady/ladies, check up on them & make sure they are ok and from time to time indulge in a little bcd exercise...

Let me add, once you pass Hwy 360 headed east bound there is no speed limit, those crazy Dallas people drive like Nascar Sprint Cup drivers and that ain't no bull shit!
.........--...--....-----.-.-.---.--..-..-..-.....------------.----.........- that is MORSE CODE should learn that also,, just in case!.. none of this would have happened , if you had just answered the door and "sucked his dick" ! :)
I am curious as to why this old thread was bumped it is clearly months old!