I've come to the end

Besides, this may save someone from wondering a month from now where I am. If they ask, just tell them I got tired of the bullshit. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

The reality is ... No one will care enough to wonder ...
Why didn't you just leave...why post this? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good advice

Besides, this may save someone from wondering a month from now where I am. If they ask, just tell them I got tired of the bullshit. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
you will most likely be back by then

just tell them yourself

I'm sure who ever "they" are ,

is going to hear it

if they don't even think to ask
I think you have mistaken everyone wanting you to stop crying about racial injustice all the time, for people wanting you gone.
Big difference.
Don't talk about it. Don't drag it out. Don't try to find reasons for it.

JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!!!
Ramblowhard cares about whether people want him around? Since when?
Dunno.

Seems my leaving would make too many fags happy, so for that reason I'm feeling less inclined.

I actually was highly considering leaving. Shit, I still might. This board isn't really that fun anymore. To be here feels more like a chore than a hobby.

I dunno, man. I gotta sort some things out.
I dunno, man. I gotta sort some things out. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
We'll still be here when you get back.

The notion of leaving a SHMB because not everyone enjoys your presence is, well, ricockulous.
That's only part of it. I can deal with the assclownery of much of the 2-inch dick having audience without much of a hiccup. But there are other factors. For instance, the mundane state that the board seems to be going to doesn't help. The OVERT racism that's displayed and accepted doesn't help. The increasing rates doesn't help. The lack of a desire for artistic photography doesn't help. Living in a part of the country that isn't Eccie strong doesn't help. I'm sure I forgot a couple things.

In other words, the cons are starting to outweigh the pros.
... The lack of a desire for artistic photography doesn't help ... Originally Posted by Randall Creed
So this is a threAD?
Lmao so true.....
That's only part of it. I can deal with the assclownery of much of the 2-inch dick having audience without much of a hiccup. But there are other factors. For instance, the mundane state that the board seems to be going to doesn't help. The OVERT racism that's displayed and accepted doesn't help. The increasing rates doesn't help. The lack of a desire for artistic photography doesn't help. Living in a part of the country that isn't Eccie strong doesn't help. I'm sure I forgot a couple things.

In other words, the cons are starting to outweigh the pros. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
It's OK. Would you rather racism be covert or overt? Follow your heart. You want to leave. Go off into that dream world where everyone likes you. The bottom line is

Just fucking leave!!!!
Seems my leaving would make too many fags happy, so for that reason I'm feeling less inclined. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That's it, slave...let other people's whims decide what you do ink your life...ironic, isn't it?
It's OK. Would you rather racism be covert or overt? Follow your heart. You want to leave. Go off into that dream world where everyone likes you. The bottom line is

Just fucking leave!!!!
Originally Posted by burkalini
If I leave, would that make you HAPPY???

Yeppers

Butt you could not even make it a day ...