Ladies, what is your favorite position??

Ok gentleman and the other guys on here. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. For me and other women I’ve spoken to both hobby and RW , we like doggie for 2 reasons. First at least for me and several others when in this position it’s the angle of the dangle. Lol. Meaning the mushroom head hits my G spot. Well one of them. Yes. The g spot is a real thing and not an urban myth. On my back with legs back also hits it as well. I have several spots but 2 of em will totally push me over the edge. I also like driving stick. I can make the D hit my other fav G spot. So why would I and all the gals on here who feel the same as me not want it as a fav.

But.... it’s also good when you don’t wanna look at the person or are not really enjoying it. I have a hard time faking shit and tend to wear my emotions in my face so doggie is perfect. I can plan the rest of my day or think about what I want at the store while he finishes Lol. TMI? Haha. Mostly I like it cuz I almost always O. TBH it depends with what equipment I’m working with. Also I find most men cum quickly with doggie.

So on top, on back legs way back by my face or doggie. Any position can work as long as you move around to make sure the g is taken care of!

Well I have shared way to much with u people.

Hope this helps.
Some guys like to have an intimate session with a lot of kissing, which takes out doggy.

Missionary or cowgirl for me. No doubt women can position their bodies to accept the insertive partner and really enjoy it.
Oh I am all about the kissing and intimacy and can still find a way to get my spot hit and taken care of. But kissing during an O is not easy. I can’t really kiss when I’m throwing out F bombs Lol

I like a lot of different positions. Especially when you have been seeing the person for a long time. Gotta change it up and try new things. I have some Kama sutra books somewhere. Need to dig em up. Most positions look fun and I can do most of them but prob is most men are not flexible enough to do them.
MISH/REVERSE COWGIRL/DOGGY.
Some guys like to have an intimate session with a lot of kissing, which takes out doggy.

Missionary or cowgirl for me. No doubt women can position their bodies to accept the insertive partner and really enjoy it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Agreed.
  • RoxyG
  • 09-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Cowgirl and Praying Mantis
On your face Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I like that!
MTG
Doggie, and missionary for me.
They like doggy because they can use their phone to book the next client.
MTG Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
What's that, Italia?
^^^ was curious as well...
Cowgirl, rcg, doggy
praying mantis??
Rev cowgirl