Trump is no business genius

What the fuck does how much money he has made have to do with whether or not he is qualified to be the POTUS? He is an arrogant, narcissistic braggart who has no qualifications on his resume that qualify him to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world. He demonstrates exactly zero knowledge of the middle east or frankly, any other area of the world outside of the US. He knows nothing about trade or global politics. His proposed solution to ISIS is to bomb the oil fields in Iraq. He tells straight up lies about how he is going to solve the immigration problem. When he gets a question he doesn't like from the media, he personally attacks the journalist or just has his meathead security team remove the offender from the press conference. He spends his evenings tweeting insults out in relation to Megyn Kelly, among others. This is how a President acts? Sending out childish insults on social media?

He is a simplistic fucking idiot and the idea that he is even being considered for POTUS, much less leading the GOP pack, makes us look foolish to the rest of the world. The republicans have turned us into a third-world country politically, almost a banana republic where braggadocio, know-nothingness and bad behavior are admired and rewarded. Originally Posted by timpage
Goddamit if I don't agree with every word. The modern republican is almost proud in their ignorance. Can't trust science, you know. Just better dig deeper into your bible and find some shit in there. Deny two people their marriage license like this idiot down in Ken tuck ee.
Didn't you tell us that you were some sort of hedge fund, day trader kind of guy?

Have anymore cock and bull stories? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Aren't you the motherfucking idiot that checks his 401k hourly?

Get the fuck out of here, Judy
Goddamit if I don't agree with every word. The modern republican is almost proud in their ignorance. Can't trust science, you know. Just better dig deeper into your bible and find some shit in there. Deny two people their marriage license like this idiot down in Ken tuck ee. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Most of us don't give a CRAP if you gals/guys get marry but, no one have to be force to marry you or see it as a marriage .
Listen, fuckstick. The information you need is right in the article. If you could fucking read, you'd know that shit already, but you can't, so you don't.

And as for your jab at Obama, you wouldn't have the first fucking clue about what's involved in building something. It doesn't happen alone, shitface. You're too goddamn dumb, too fucking racist and too blind to get it. The infrastructure plays a large role in having the opportunity to build something successful. Where do you think that comes from? Everybody, dumbass. That's what he was talking about. He wasn't putting someone down, he was trying to recognize the part we all play. Go build a business all by yourself, don't use the internet or local sewage and water or loans from a bank and do it without customers and see how fucking far you get. Now, make a crack about me learning for my business down at the holes. Fucking loser. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Reference my post to you in the " Dead Candidate Walking" thread woomby. Post # 281 ! ! And thanks for finally admitting that you have a gloryhole business ! Your familia should be SOOO proud of you finally accepting your place in their legacy of 'hole workers !
Most of us don't give a CRAP if you gals/guys get marry but, no one have to be force to marry you or see it as a marriage . Originally Posted by HelenaK93
Wrong. If you are a government employee, you give up the right to refuse someone based on your own personal religious grounds. And no one is asking anyone to see it as anything. So both of your counts are bullshit.
Reference my post to you in the " Dead Candidate Walking" thread woomby. Post # 281 ! ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You didn't build it. If you're too stupid to understand what that means, you shouldn't be crossing the street alone. Or maybe you should...
If going bankrupt makes you a business genius, then by those standards hes a genius 4 times over.
Wrong. If you are a government employee, you give up the right to refuse someone based on your own personal religious grounds. And no one is asking anyone to see it as anything. So both of your counts are bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I was referring to religious people, even if the are government employee ... go find a atheists of someone like that ... you lose again .
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Because how the world views the US defines how the rest of the world treats the US. Are you fucking stupid?

We're a country of immigrants. Immigrants built the United States. Your hateful and intolerant attitude towards immigrants is based on racism, same as it's ever been.

You can't utilize Trump's wealth and his purported ability to build wealth as something that is politically attractive and as a political asset and then cry like the bitch you are when folks attack his wealth. Sorry, that's not the way the game gets played. Originally Posted by timpage
The world treats us with the respect we earn - and we earn about as much respect as a chump deserves that gives away money for nothing and lets poor, uneducated losers invade us.

Immigrants built the United States by supporting themselves and their families, and making it better. Before the 60's, if you didn't work you stood in a bread line and were ashamed your kids were in an orphanage.

Straw man argument that I cried like a bitch when I was defending Mr. Trump's wealth building. I was pointing out the holes in WombRaider's arguments. You fucking know that also, but you rage away like the faggoty little bitch you are. Go suck another dick tonight, you pathetic, angry loser.
I was referring to religious people, even if the are government employee ... go find a atheists of someone like that ... you lose again . Originally Posted by HelenaK93

Another fucking genius.

Where does one find the Atheist District Clerk's office?

Do you not get that by refusing to issue the license, this dingbat of a clerk makes it legally impossible for the couple to marry?

She took an oath to fulfill her duties when she took that job. If she can't do the job because of her religious convictions, she needs to step down and let somebody else do the job she refuses to do.
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Another fucking genius.

Where does one find the Atheist District Clerk's office?

Do you not get that by refusing to issue the license, this dingbat of a clerk makes it legally impossible for the couple to marry?

She took an oath to fulfill her duties when she took that job. If she can't do the job because of her religious convictions, she needs to step down and let somebody else do the job she refuses to do. Originally Posted by timpage
It is called being a conscientious objector. The little faggots can go elsewhere to get their illegitimate license to "marry" each other.

I hope they burn in hell with you.
The world treats us with the respect we earn - and we earn about as much respect as a chump deserves that gives away money for nothing and lets poor, uneducated losers invade us.

Immigrants built the United States by supporting themselves and their families, and making it better. Before the 60's, if you didn't work you stood in a bread line and were ashamed your kids were in an orphanage.

Straw man argument that I cried like a bitch when I was defending Mr. Trump's wealth building. I was pointing out the holes in WombRaider's arguments. You fucking know that also, but you rage away like the faggoty little bitch you are. Go suck another dick tonight, you pathetic, angry loser. Originally Posted by DSK

Go fuck yourself and do it in Israel, Jew Lawyer.

Most immigrants work. You and the rest of the chowderheads present your stupid arguments as if they are fact because you're too goddamn dumb to question your own prejudices.

Look out the window. Who is working construction these days? Who is building our highways and homes? Who is picking our fruit, cotton, apples, vegetables? Huh? Who.... you dumb, non-analytical racist fuckwit?

That is the reason these folks that you hate so much because they look different than you come to the United States. To work.
It is called being a conscientious objector. The little faggots can go elsewhere to get their illegitimate license to "marry" each other.

I hope they burn in hell with you. Originally Posted by DSK

youre a hell of a Christian. . . Jesus would be proud of you.

I hope they burn in hell with you. Originally Posted by DSK
That's why they make conscientious objectors be potato peelers instead of trigger-pullers.

She needs to take another job if she is unable to fulfill her obligations to the citizens who pay her salary.

And, if there is a god, you'll be the one flipping burgers in hell, not me. Precisely because of your hateful, racist, intolerant attitude. Go read the Golden Rule....oh wait, is that the New Testamant or the Old Testament?
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Go fuck yourself and do it in Israel, Jew Lawyer.

Most immigrants work. You and the rest of the chowderheads present your stupid arguments as if they are fact because you're too goddamn dumb to question your own prejudices.

Look out the window. Who is working construction these days? Who is building our highways and homes? Who is picking our fruit, cotton, apples, vegetables? Huh? Who.... you dumb, non-analytical racist fuckwit?

That is the reason these folks that you hate so much because they look different than you come to the United States. To work. Originally Posted by timpage
All those jobs could be done by American workers at higher pay. Additionally, the families of the illegal aliens burden the school systems, welfare offices, food stamp offices, etc. It isn't a matter of racism, you hell bound faggot.

I get along fine with a guy who works for a living, but he needs to pay his way and his families way, also. If not, he is a fucking taker.