Hillary Clinton is a rug-muncher? Really?

I've beaten up a faggot or two in my life - never lost a fight. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Keep them under 100 lbs and you will be ok.
Again... Even a little FAGGOT like you, JLLKIBJane, can changes his IP address. In fact, you can preprogram a change to your IP every 10 minutes without buying or downloading a single program.

So you need to offer another manner of proof. And boasting that you've "beaten up faggots" only proves what a worthless piece of shit you are.

How many of the rest of you boys like to talk about the people you've beaten up?

Anybody?

Come on guys!!! One of y'all has to have kicked the shit out of a faggot, or a hooker, or someone else that might threaten your self I be of (chortle) masculinity!

Is this guy the reason why?

See, JL, you're a sick fuck. Enjoy Cyprus. Israel won't admit american psychos....

What am I talking about. You're not going there... Never were.

Sybil.
I would like to watch Huma eat Hilldabeasts pussy. Yssup Rider eat i've biggen not so much...LOL
That creates an interesting conundrum. Would you rather watch Huma eat Hillary's pussy or Hillary eat Huma's pussy?
I would like to watch Huma eat Hilldabeasts pussy. Yssup Rider eat i've biggen not so much...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You and GOG stay indoors that is too ugly to even think about.