Here is my weekend experience, thus far with providers

+1 ^^^^
The experiences of these gents reinforces using P411, booking days in advance, (I understand not everyone has this luxury), and having an excellent reputation with the ladies I use as references.

It sucks that you gents are having such a tough time hooking up.
The experiences of these gents reinforces using P411, booking days in advance, (I understand not everyone has this luxury), and having an excellent reputation with the ladies I use as references.

It sucks that you gents are having such a tough time hooking up. Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Basically.
I'm sticking with regulars these days. The flake factor appears to be growing on both sides (provider/hobbyist). I don't know if any of you have noticed but the welcome and intro section is looking more and more like a haven for dubious BP quality treats. That's not a good trend.

Ah, what the hell, it's Sunday...you guys all have fun!
Since I hobby far less than in previous years, and with my convoluted schedule, it can be difficult to schedule as rapidly as I would like at times so I understand your pain. This exact scenario gave me the courage to open my first AMP door 10 years ago, opening up an entirely new wonderful 24/7 world of exotic beauties that seem to have nothing better to do than worship me for an hour. So I will continue to attempt to schedule but you think I would learn. My plan B has almost always trumped my successful plan A.
Sorry this happened to you NearHauteRed,

Sometimes things happen on both ends, and sometimes Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C fail. All in all, make sure to kiss your ATF and kiss her often!
Hello Zebra I just wanted to apologize publicly since my name was mentioned publicly..lol. I am sorry. I had not placed a weekend add this week for the fact that I did not have much available time. May sound crazy but I just got home from church so this is my first time even hearing of this.Yes I go to church..
I will encourage you to please read my profile as I do state that I do prefer to be contacted through pm when inquiring about a meeting.Which I never did recieve.Pre-booking with advance notice is always encouraged. I respect your personal life as I kindly ask for mine to be respected as well. I am online quite a bit and chances are if I am not online, I am not available. Please pm me first when booking appointment.. j/s. I do not answer my phone or text to unknown numbers and most of the time my phone is on silent if I am busy.Majority of appts have been pre-booked in advance and I also state that I will do my best to accomodate but not a garauntee for last minute appts. I do not have a voicemail set on my phone so I do not understand how you were able to leave voice message..All in all, sorry if I sound grouchy in this post but I just did not see the point in having to mention names to who is not available..lol. No hard feelings and hope your day made a turn for the better Originally Posted by melannie_star
A. I was surprised to see your name mentioned as you've been one of the easiest people to schedule with and, like you said, you have a schedule and personal life so that makes total sense.

B. Not surprised at all you go to church, think a lot of us here do and rule number one is always don't judge. Just because we are clients or providers doesn't mean we sacrilegious or bad people. However I would not see a provider I knew was sacrilegious - we all have our thing.
A. I was surprised to see your name mentioned as you've been one of the easiest people to schedule with and, like you said, you have a schedule and personal life so that makes total sense.

B. Not surprised at all you go to church, think a lot of us here do and rule number one is always don't judge. Just because we are clients or providers doesn't mean we sacrilegious or bad people. However I would not see a provider I knew was sacrilegious - we all have our thing. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Thank you easylover As I am reading over my post I just wanted to say, I did not mean for it to come off as rude as it seemed.Atleast I think it did. I had just gotten home and didn't have my thinking cap on yet..lol. I have messaged Zebra and believe we will need to kiss and make-up soon. Totally not his fault nor mine, our schedules just didn't match at the time. Easy mistake..it happens. Hope everyone had a great Sunday and enjoy Thanksgiving week!! Gobble,Gobble
Zebra, shoulda taken the money to blackjack better luck than me! I took it to roulette once, figured id have fun and lose it or I'd double it and get two girls. Needless to say, I went to bed alone

Melannie, you seem like one of the bubbliest blondes out there (I mean that in a good way). Just sucks that I have yet to make your acquaintance! Dont let it phase you chica. Guys can be grumpy just like girls can.
  • zebra
  • 11-25-2013, 04:20 AM
Melannie,

I must apologize to you. Melannie please forgive me for not following the proper procedures, I know better.. Up until the first of this year my routine was research the lady I desired to visit, contact by PM, e-mail, or both the lady a minimum of 2-3 days in advance all of my P411 reference info so she would have the opportunity to verify my references and just wait for her to PM or e-mail me back and say, when would I like to schedule.
If you are able to organize & plan your activities a few days in advance there's no rush, it's stress free, not rocket science...

As a rule I never telephone a lady prior to being verified cause the way I see it, these ladies don't have a whole lot of free time, fixing their hair, puddy knife & makeup, shaving their legs, mascara, it's called preparation and the ladies I tend to visit have a life outside of this business, most have a family and at least one if not two "curtain climbers". They don't want to talk on the phone nor do they have the free time until after the verification process is completed. Unless a lady has a scheduler they are pretty busy beavers. Gentlemen, put yourself in their stilettos, a lot of you could not do it.
Once I've been given the green light, it is my preference to text cause it is discreet and discretion is everything, for both providers & hobbyist.

Since I am no longer self employed I don't have the free time I used to enjoy, now it's a 6 day work week, sometimes 12-15 hr. days and the pay is not as lucrative as it once was. I guess I can call myself a short notice hobbyist limited to Sat evening or Sunday now.

Now I am making fun of myself... I guess I need to put on the cheaters and read your profile and comprehend what I am reading, then contact you through PM as it is your preference. I misspoke and said I left a message on your cell, well I guess I didn't and I didn't PM you cause I checked that folder too. Now I think I texted you.

I didn't do anything right. In my first paragraph I said it is not rocket science ? Maybe I need to delete that sentence...
My conclusion is I am blind as a bat, I have developed short term memory loss, cant follow simple directions, damn what else ? I apologise again Melannie...

Ok, I am ready to kiss & make up.

Oh yeah, Zebra that cheap bastard... My P411 subscription expired in September and I have not ponied up the $ 129.00 yet to be up to date but I will here shortly. P411 is IMHO the Premier Top Tier Site and Safest Community for all members and reference verification is quick and easy for providers.

Ok ladies, chime in....
Melannie,

I must apologize to you. Melannie please forgive me for not following the proper procedures, I know better.. Up until the first of this year my routine was research the lady I desired to visit, contact by PM, e-mail, or both the lady a minimum of 2-3 days in advance all of my P411 reference info so she would have the opportunity to verify my references and just wait for her to PM or e-mail me back and say, when would I like to schedule.
If you are able to organize & plan your activities a few days in advance there's no rush, it's stress free, not rocket science...

As a rule I never telephone a lady prior to being verified cause the way I see it, these ladies don't have a whole lot of free time, fixing their hair, puddy knife & makeup, shaving their legs, mascara, it's called preparation and the ladies I tend to visit have a life outside of this business, most have a family and at least one if not two "curtain climbers". They don't want to talk on the phone nor do they have the free time until after the verification process is completed. Unless a lady has a scheduler they are pretty busy beavers. Gentlemen, put yourself in their stilettos, a lot of you could not do it.
Once I've been given the green light, it is my preference to text cause it is discreet and discretion is everything, for both providers & hobbyist.

Since I am no longer self employed I don't have the free time I used to enjoy, now it's a 6 day work week, sometimes 12-15 hr. days and the pay is not as lucrative as it once was. I guess I can call myself a short notice hobbyist limited to Sat evening or Sunday now.

Now I am making fun of myself... I guess I need to put on the cheaters and read your profile and comprehend what I am reading, then contact you through PM as it is your preference. I misspoke and said I left a message on your cell, well I guess I didn't and I didn't PM you cause I checked that folder too. Now I think I texted you.

I didn't do anything right. In my first paragraph I said it is not rocket science ? Maybe I need to delete that sentence...
My conclusion is I am blind as a bat, I have developed short term memory loss, cant follow simple directions, damn what else ? I apologise again Melannie...

Ok, I am ready to kiss & make up.

Oh yeah, Zebra that cheap bastard... My P411 subscription expired in September and I have not ponied up the $ 129.00 yet to be up to date but I will here shortly. P411 is IMHO the Premier Top Tier Site and Safest Community for all members and reference verification is quick and easy for providers.

Ok ladies, chime in.... Originally Posted by zebra
There is nothing left to say ...now come here and Kiss me!!
Thanks everyone for your support of and encouraging words to me , the OP of this thread, I cannot tell you it means!
Thanks everyone for your support of and encouraging words to me , the OP of this thread, I cannot tell you it means! Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
What's really nice is you didn't get bashed for it. That's a good thing these days.

Have a great T-day!
What's really nice is you didn't get bashed for it. That's a good thing these days.

Have a great T-day! Originally Posted by SD2011
True. I guess I either get bashed or just about everyone goes silent on me, good to know! I know the providers I mentioned are not going to respond as they know they are wrong, it is too bad the NCNS or providers who have your drive all the way out to their supposed incall and refuse to respond cannot have each instance they do that to guys be attached to their profile like the reviews are.
True. I guess I either get bashed or just about everyone goes silent on me, good to know! I know the providers I mentioned are not going to respond as they know they are wrong, it is too bad the NCNS or providers who have your drive all the way out to their supposed incall and refuse to respond cannot have each instance they do that to guys be attached to their profile like the reviews are. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
You're a decent/good guy from all I see here (imo). Hang in there and enjoy yourself.

take care