any providers like receiving a massage from a client?

I love giving as well as receiving. I especially enjoy a lot of pressure on my back and legs.

I've seen a few utr providers that occasionally enjoy me giving them a massage, but not anyone on here. Is this something providers are into? Originally Posted by UTRenthusiast
Bwah-hahaha..London you owe me a new laptop I just spit all my coffee out!! Originally Posted by allofamber
I get that a lot lol. Put you in the Coven too biaatch!
Anyone else thincking London would be a demanding massagee?
Anyone else thincking London would be a demanding massagee? Originally Posted by pyramider
Funny thing...I am a very dominant woman but because of that I actually CRAVE being submissive. You should see how I play the good little GF and wife lol. For once, I would love a client who just came in and made me beg him for it lol. I am always in control, so I need a break!
I love to get and give it relaxes the mood...
I've seen a few utr providers that occasionally enjoy me giving them a massage, but not anyone on here. Is this something providers are into? Originally Posted by UTRenthusiast
I don't know who you've seen, but I haven't met a lady yet who has turned down a massage. It's always been something I was told I'm good at and it actually helps to relax me during the session.

Of course, it also allows them to not have to look at me for a while, so...
Siiiiii!!!!! We like massages!!! is good!!!!
I love getting massages from clients! It's very relaxing. I have one client in particular who I request massages from! It is very sensual and relaxing, and normally it results in a much better BJ
  • Skipp
  • 11-20-2011, 10:15 PM
My sessions with providers sometimes include my giving them a massage. I've never been turned down, and it usually ends in an even more sensual session.

At AMPS and at FBSM + massage places, I find that the women like massages, especially when it involves a real massage --and it does usually turn sensual.

In the case of legitimate massage therapists with no extras, it is more of a challenge to get them to agree to be massaged. They may even tell you that they love to get a massage, but they often view things like kissing or reverse massages as crossing the boundaries into things they have determined they won't do with their customers. My own experience in a few cases, when these ladies finally did agree to receive a massage, ultimately (and sometimes very soon), FS resulted. That's probably one reason why they usually won't accept a massage from a customer.
please comes see me & Jewel Jones!! I have the oil we just need your hands!
I sent you a PM Madison....
I think I would like to see madison give jewel the massage....no need for me to participate and get in the way.
Well hell to the yea...all this d*ck sucking makes for a bad neck! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lmao..<3 this thread...but massage whatever u like
I think I would like to see madison give jewel the massage....no need for me to participate and get in the way. Originally Posted by Paulie
If it happens I doubt I would have much involvement but who knows