Asian Providers Rarely Show Their Faces

Attachment 371155

Attachment 371156 Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
Hello chaggi! Ipoda...love your look!
Hi and Gomawoyo thank you.
[QUOTE=OldLRRP;1056070742]Let me know about Bella.

I'm intrigued by Annie. Thai women are some of the prettiest Asians. It's been a long time but I
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank you. however you might hurt yourself if you tried spinning me Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
I've seen all of the acronyms in reviews but have yet to see one for spinning. Even in the fantasy reviews, I've seen, the girls don't get spun. Do you do the shower thing? I love getting nekkid and showering with hot women.
Nice Julee!
It was supposed to be funny. I guess I'm the only one that got a chuckle out it.
N yes if they let me. Sometimes it's like trying to get an 8yr old boy to take a bath.
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 04:59 PM
It was supposed to be funny. I guess I'm the only one that got a chuckle out it. Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
I think the thought of a girl spinning on you is awesome but it doesn't work in practicality.

N yes if they let me. Sometimes it's like trying to get an 8yr old boy to take a bath. Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
They don't know what they're missing.
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Thanks for the recon.
It was supposed to be funny. I guess I'm the only one that got a chuckle out it. Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
Spinning is not a joking matter.

N yes if they let me. Sometimes it's like trying to get an 8yr old boy to take a bath. Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
How hard is that? Take the boy outside. You just turn the hose on the boy ...
Good question by the OP, but I'm also curious as to why so many asian women have fake tits who advertise or post on this board.
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Good question by the OP, but I'm also curious as to why so many asian women have fake tits who advertise or post on this board. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They want big tits and didn't come with them. Same reason so many of the other women get them. To me, as long as they have tits and don't look like a boy, I'm OK.
If it makes them feel better about themselves, more power to them.
I wonder how many providers offer showers to their clients, Asian or not. Also does the mutual shower take up a portion of your allotted time together?
  • EZ.
  • 11-26-2014, 11:46 AM
It does but you can do the conversation part in the shower.