Wendy’s Will Introduce “Surge Pricing” to combat Bidenomics.

I’m still searching for factual consistency between what was posted by the OP and the story he linked to.

It’s amazing how many threads on this site are begun with misinformation, crude attemps at message spin and outright lies.

This is another of those. Sixteen posts in, and still no sense or explanation.

The story doesn’t mention any of the factors presented as proof/substantiation for the OP’s position.
I’m still searching for factual consistency between what was posted by the OP and the story he linked to.

It’s amazing how many threads on this site are begun with misinformation, crude attemps at message spin and outright lies.

This is another of those. Sixteen posts in, and still no sense or explanation.

The story doesn’t mention any of the factors presented as proof/substantiation for the OP’s position. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Finding a "fact" would be the first problem they encounter.
Truth is it’s an interesting concept. As long as the prices were posted in a highly visible way and there was an arrow pointing in the direction of the last change I am not sure it would be a bad thing. It’s surely a better technology option than self checkout. More honest to.
If Wendy's was giving away food for free, I still would not eat that shit. Even my kids don't like their crap food and my little rascals will eat pretty much anything you put on a plate.

Oh well, I hope this unconventional marketing plan works out for them. Sounds a bit much to me for fast food; but what do I know? I don't even eat fast food anymore.
Wendy's has the bag boy commercial. Not surprising the MAGA bag boys would latch onto something from AL jazerra...but even that appears to be suspect.
Surely Trump's dismal performance in containing covid couldn't have anything to do with it.

Biden had to mop up the catastrophic trump fuckup. Originally Posted by royamcr
His performance was not dismal, because NO ONE could contain Covid.

The Europeans could not. The Chinese could not.

Hillary would not have been able to - and probably would have crashed the economy even worse by trying every authoritarian lock down trick in the book.

We got a cold hard look at how disease spreads in the modern world. And we learned that no amount of tyranny is going to stop an epidemic.

Modern transportation spreads disease too fast for government measures to contain it. It isn't 1922 anymore.

The only thing that will make people isolate is if the disease has a very high fatality rate. At that point, you won't need to force people to quarantine. They will do it themselves out of fear.
His performance was not dismal, because NO ONE could contain Covid.

The Europeans could not. The Chinese could not.

Hillary would not have been able to - and probably would have crashed the economy even worse by trying every authoritarian lock down trick in the book.

We got a cold hard look at how disease spreads in the modern world. And we learned that no amount of tyranny is going to stop an epidemic.

Modern transportation spreads disease too fast for government measures to contain it. It isn't 1922 anymore.

The only thing that will make people isolate is if the disease has a very high fatality rate. At that point, you won't need to force people to quarantine. They will do it themselves out of fear. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
New Zealand did a pretty good job of it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...-learn-from-it

But i’m straying from the OP topic.
They have already walked back the premise. Now they are saying it's so they can lower prices on demand.