Had to say this...

uhh I'll pay for the room if I can join. Or not i'll just take care of business in the corner. Originally Posted by yngtxn
You gotta get your stamina, I mean your post count up first yung one..
You gotta get your stamina, I mean your post count up first yung one.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I would say let him stay out of the room and hear from outside......I'm just sayin.
lol.. why so cold? As a matter of fact, he can be in the other room with one of the fine young ladies that seem to just overwhelm us with their, well SKILL dare I say. we all know them so well.. Won't call out a name because I don't know WTF to call any of them. Wish I had a sign.. Kinda like Prince when he changed his name to a symbol. Eureka! Here's one that's perfect!

Choose one of your picken from the Alerts forum

In case you're wondering:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...confusion.html
Just fuxking with you yngtxn.. I don't wanna offend anyone so I have to apologize later... I was trying to save that for a certain other fella, but I guess he went to oil his 'glove' and try to hit a home run..

Personally, I wish that we can all let go of some of the disaccord that seems to be more and more prevalent lately. Like I said earlier, no need for it. Providers are here for a reason, and so are hobbyists. It's not neccessary to get in the first reply just to jump down someone's throat. If he had've read some of the earlier threads we were both on, I would think he would be in awe.

Every forum I go to, except the Ladies PR, we're dissing someone's review, calling each other insane names I have never even heard of, having to defend themselves against trolls (inevitable), labeling each other as 'tricks' and 'whores' (two words I absolutely despise), DUMPING ALL OVER SOMEONES POLITICAL OR SOCIAL BELIEF,or getting all butthurt because someone makes a scant jab at them. I am guilty of it on some occasions, but I'm tired of dust being in my eye.

From now on, I will only acquiesce to being a TOTAL cunt when provoked. I am here for a reason, and it's not JUST the money. I went to college, and have a plan B, C, D.... This girl just wants to have fun, and I love to see others have fun too. So let's do it... I bought this soapbox for .02 so let me get off of it before it crumbles under all this ass.

YNGTXN:
Post a review on somebody, anybody, so we can see what ya workin with. We all know you love the ladies.
Methinks Brooke is sincere.
Character cannot be faked.
Props to you, young lady!
If Brooke is anything, she is sincere. Never seen that lady back down from a fight when she knew she was right and never seen her fail to apologize when she realized she was wrong.
If Brooke is anything, she is sincere. Never seen that lady back down from a fight when she knew she was right and never seen her fail to apologize when she realized she was wrong. Originally Posted by 16yearitch

And that is character. The ability to stand by your word, and when you realize you are wrong, have the guts to admit it and keep on pushing. My momma always told me a true winner takes responsibility for their own actions.

When I first started posting I just expected the board to be one thing, and it wound up being another. I saw the entertainment, but didn't recognize the seriousness behind it. I learned really fuxking quick. And that's all I have to say about that.

Why the hell do I want a box of chocolates right now??
Thread has been removed so no need to waste time clicking on the link :-)
Aint she cute!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=268753#post268753 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No.
She's not.
I try not to use pejoratives, but if there was a poster child for hooktard, she would be it.

Thread is gone now.
And that is character. The ability to stand by your word, and when you realize you are wrong, have the guts to admit it and keep on pushing. My momma always told me a true winner takes responsibility for their own actions.

When I first started posting I just expected the board to be one thing, and it wound up being another. I saw the entertainment, but didn't recognize the seriousness behind it. I learned really fuxking quick. And that's all I have to say about that.

Why the hell do I want a box of chocolates right now?? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Aint she cute!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=268753#post268753 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I say again You two get a room this time take yngtxn
Must not have been meant to be seen... Destiny might have right about one thing, even if it is the only. It wouldn't be hard for LE to lurk around half noticed. We read the threads and respond, all the while looking for our assigned Mr. Moriarty. lol..
I say again You two get a room this time take yngtxn Originally Posted by auknowho
Whoa, Whoa why him I would like to go too lol. And if I am going to be in a room with 2 women as fine as Brooke and Daphne I won't be standing in a corner believe me
Don't forget TheStig! I can even keep my helmet on if that will help. lol
hell if he wont do it...sign me up!
Now this would be a hell of a raffle..