Serious food for thought

I don't think anyone here has ever given me hard feelings �� Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Kk ; )
I was js
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I don't think anyone here has ever given me hard anything �� Originally Posted by sucrunchman
FIFY

Including Taylor Sky I presume.....
I don't understand why everyone still tries to tie is together. Since I've last seen Or spoken to Taylor, I've introduced new ladies to the board. We have no connection to each other anymore. And no she didn't really do it for me either.
I don't understand why everyone still tries to tie is together. Since I've last seen Or spoken to Taylor, I've introduced new ladies to the board. We have no connection to each other anymore. And no she didn't really do it for me either. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
2 ladies introduced to the board in 18 months, both of which have to go,through your pimp,screening. Thanks the heavens! . Mountain Goat introduces 2 a month, that don't have go through pimp screen. So if you, and I stress you, call yourself a legend, then Mountain Goat should call himself a God. Lmfao.
Ozone I think any guy who's able to get a woman without paying her should be referred to as a God by you.
Ozone I think any guy who's able to get a woman without paying her should be referred to as a God by you. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
That makes no sense retard. No really it doesn't. My point, clearly stated, what you call yourself a legend because of the "talent" you bring to this board.

I simply stated a fact, one you can't dispute, that in the last 18 months, you have brought 2. T-W-O girls to this board.

So using moron logic(that's you if you didn't know yet), MG should refer to himself as a God because he brings 2 a month to the board.

As for my situation. You are ignorant and really know nothing. But in your little pimpin Xbox mommys underwear world want to think that. By all means.
I have brought two girls to the board within the past 48 hours...I just didn't tell you about them. Others who have PM me, know.
Let's meet at shop city and discuss this like men! Lmfao
I have brought two girls to the board within the past 48 hours...I just didn't tell you about them. Others who have PM me, know. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
The board is a forum. Inboxes aren't the board jackass. As far as I'm, and probably everyone else is concerned, it didn't happen. I don't see 2 girls Pinocchio. Lol.
[QUOTE=sucrunchman;1057454928]Let's meet at shop city and discuss this like men! Lmfao

That's the best you got? Really Xbox boy? Sure, play me the $1000 you owe me, and I'll be be glad to stop by. Oh wait sucrunch might have to borrow from mommy.
I don't understand why everyone still tries to tie is together. Since I've last seen Or spoken to Taylor, I've introduced new ladies to the board. We have no connection to each other anymore. And no she didn't really do it for me either. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
She get tired of this?

I have brought two girls to the board within the past 48 hours... Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Adequate time to clear their intestines of debris. 48hr is a decent "elimination period" whew

....and the dumbasses are riled up once again by the legend known as Crunchman.

They always fall for it. If I didn't like Crunchman, I would ignore him.

Sigh.
Hahahahahaha one would think max! Hey Paul and ozone you'll be happy to see you can now easily find one of the many links where I'm referred to as a legend.