Some of you whores need a lesson on marketing and presentation of product.

I'm wondering what the difference between a 2 ton hooptie and a 2 ton 30 lb hooptie is?
Oh yeah I never even mentioned the maximum weight of the hooptie. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I think we should see YOU in a garter before we continue on this subject...
LMFAO, you truly are a stalker aren't you whispers. There has to be some sort of a notification that you have sent to you about any time I post or a review written on me. I have been paying attention to when you respond. 9x out 10 it's a lot faster than anyone else. What are your true reasons behind this "thread"? It truly wasnt to talk about your car or how to sell, now is it? It's all about trying to harass me ,put me down, or put me in my place. Obsessed much? Thanks, XOXO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You said when you go places you turn guys heads. I never asked... looked at you or away? After see you in that pic I now know. But that pic you published looked good. As soon as the tight cloths come off the wheels fall off the wagon.
I look great in a garter I'm a spinner.
I think we should see YOU in a garter before we continue on this subject... Originally Posted by Bettie_mae
Is this the provider that says she stops traffic? lmao Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
so she says....
I can do that for you! But I need a cut of your profits for my input. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Now i gotta raise my rates.....wait will that make me pimped? Shit why am i thinking?
Ya gonna put new shocks,springs and seat in that mega lard haulin' sled?

Now i gotta raise my rates.....wait will that make me pimped? Shit why am i thinking? Originally Posted by Tequila Rose

Lmao
Now i gotta raise my rates.....wait will that make me pimped? Shit why am i thinking? Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
RTM Observings post. She is obviously jealous of you.
Be realistic. How many women do you pay to fuck that you Are not physically attracted to? I don't know too many guys that wont fuck a sexy young attractive blonde that can carry-on a great conversation and act in a very sensual convincing manner. Then again I don't think any of them have a problem fucking a sexy young dumb blonde either.

I don't think anybody's throwing physical attraction out the window because they like talking to someone if they're spending money

As I have noted many times in my "formula" - communication, chemistry, companionship leading to whatever comes next. Copulation!

Body is in there somewhere, but not at the very top of the list, for sure.

Photos, rates, services are always part of the overall decision making process, and a very basic is whether I have met the lady in person at a social or via PMs, texts, phone convos.

Usually, the above works very well, but, every once in a while the little guy makes the go/go decision and dammit, he's not always right!

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
You're not officially pimped until he has to beat you to collect his money or he is the one to tell you to srop thinking.

That or you married a guy that only has 402 payments remaining on a 7 year old double-wide.
The OIO's are like fine wine..... that went bad.
You're not officially pimped until he has to beat you to collect his money or he is the one to tell you to srop thinking.

That or you married a guy that only has 402 payments remaining on a 7 year old double-wide. Originally Posted by Whispers

Gators hoes can't get married!
Photo selection is one my talents . One of the mistakes i see in showcases are the use of too many photos. I'll see a showcase with say 8 shots and 5 are pretty good and the other 3 are awful. You would think most people are vain enough to tell the difference.

Any provider who would like my free critique of their showcase feel free to pm me.
Photo selection is one my talents . One of the mistakes i see in showcases are the use of too many photos. I'll see a showcase with say 8 shots and 5 are pretty good and the other 3 are awful. You would think most people are vain enough to tell the difference.

Any provider who would like my free critique of their showcase feel free to pm me. Originally Posted by tang101
I bet another one of your talents is trying to convince the hookers to let you take nude pics of them. And for free!

Any provider who would like my free critique of their showcase feel free to pm me. Originally Posted by tang101
Why didn't I thinck of that

I'll take you up on that! Here I posted a few Provider pics in the ROS of this review. Let me know what you thinck.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2126456