Condom broke

With respect to HIV, assuming only Vag penetration. you have nothing to worry about. Indeed, insertive partner is at low risk of HIV even for anal. Less than 1 in 2500 and probably even more rare than that. Biggest risk is herpes, syphillis and warts, clap and minor infections. Be well. I recommend Medhelp and Hunter Handsfield MD to
Calm your nerves. Been there. Originally Posted by Manolo93
Wow, what an idiotic post. Low risk is NOT the same as no risk. HIV/AIDS may no longer a death sentence, but its still out there and dangerious.
Haha, they are just trying and succeeding to scare the shit out of you. You are fine. She was telling the truth she does get tested often. You will be fine. And even if not a dose of clap from time to time makes you a better person.
The OP's pee pee is going to fall off. Someone help him explain this to his wife/SO.
I hope they're wrong. But it was an awareness for me, as I was assuming that condoms cannot broke for me because I am not that aggressive. I am still good though and haven't got any symptoms yet. But good to see there are people to talk to regarding this hobby, where some can help and some can try to make you more worried.
At least tell us which spa and girl so you can warn others.
Doctor once said, “What do you call a heterosexual male that has only had vaginal sex and has HIV? A liar.”
Palace therapy: June
Palace therapy: June Originally Posted by Dram198
Oh no!!! You didn't DATY did you?
No I didn't. But why though?
That's good because at least you won't have any visible open wounds that everyone could see. I have a friend that told me about this. Have you been tested? Do you have an SO that will be seeing you naked? If so maybe you can tell her you had some kind of accident and you have to wear bandages. That way you can cover them up. Tell her you got caught in your zipper or cut yourself badly while grooming.
Doctor once said, “What do you call a heterosexual male that has only had vaginal sex and has HIV? A liar.” Originally Posted by Indallas214
Catch up with the 21st century
Oh no!!! You didn't DATY did you? Originally Posted by ntxguy
No I didn't. But why though? Originally Posted by Dram198
-Whew-
Well are you going to make it ???? We’re the results negative. Plz keep us informed. So I know which whore to not fuck bare.
Palace therapy: June Originally Posted by Dram198
My prediction: There will be a large increase in Fucktards lining up to raw dog Palace Therapy June now.
This thread is hilarious… good luck OP hope everything turns out well for you.