Musk Declines to Save Twitter from Itself

If it was technically simple, Musk and Twitter wouldn't be at their current impasse. Also, I don't think it's in the long-term "monetizing interests" of Twitter (or any other platform) to inflate/overstate its user numbers. Eventually they will be sued by their advertisers for fraud. Originally Posted by lustylad
And here we are. Welcome to eventually. BTW: Tiny left out a tiny detail - Musk was also a founder in PayPal -- which has also gone woke-as-shit. Regardless, it would be classified as a software start up - back in the day.

Why do you think they gave him the "fire hose" dump of data versus the tabulated versions and algorithms and how those algorithms were modified over time? A technical person would want to see the source code revisions over time, which would include who modified what when. A technical person would want to see the source code management logs, i.e. Change Management and Version Control.

A technical person might also want to look at the 'regression testing' suites, where they test out new code compatibility with existing features and functions compliance. Basically a calibrated sandbox to ensure new code does not break existing functionality.
Musk is still just fucking with the fucking moron

Dah...driving him bat shit crazy is working and trumpy can't twitter
So... is Elon Musk your new hero now, trannysmokes?
Not so much fucking moron. I have no "hero" that I worship

Dah...im not a fucking moron that is told how to think
Trump and his Bat-Shit-Crazy tweets were amusing to read as he kept on losing his grasp of reality.....
Not so much fucking moron. I have no "hero" that I worship

Dah...im not a fucking moron that is told how to think
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I got young grand kids that are more intelligent than you. And they are only 2 years old.