Last Minute Special

LMFAO! I LOVE THIS! Everyday, i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, Regardless that in my showcase and on ADs it clearly states. "I CANNOT ACCOMMODATE LAST MINUTE APPTS PLS BOOK AHEAD OF TIME".....

Ty for this chuckle Vicki! Originally Posted by Kammye
You are very welcome. I just thought instead of ranting, I'd turn it around in a humorous way, lols. I also kinda (seriously) want to see if someone would book this and pay well over my normal rate, hahaha.

Ditto. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes girl. A lot of people seem to think that even though we do this for fun, yes, it is still a business venture for us and we put a lot of time, etc into it.
Oh Victoria, you little minx! Originally Posted by Curved65
That is why you love me.
So...I'll be the first to respond on behalf of the under 60 y/o employed cross section...I, like many others have a JOB and with that comes responsibilities and an ever changing schedule. My hobby windows are short and fluid so scheduling is usually short notice. While it may seem like an inconvenient last minute request, it is necessary to ensure I don't have to cancel appointments. This is why many of "us" spend hard earned money supporting asian economies via the shitty spas in Houston. So my response to your sarcastic rant is that I would suggest that you politely respond to last minute requests with a "thank you for paying social security to my old ass regulars that have nothing else to do and can work around my schedule, but unfortunately I will not be available with such a short notice".......
So...I'll be the first to respond on behalf of the under 60 y/o employed cross section...I, like many others have a JOB and with that comes responsibilities and an ever changing schedule. My hobby windows are short and fluid so scheduling is usually short notice. While it may seem like an inconvenient last minute request, it is necessary to ensure I don't have to cancel appointments. This is why many of "us" spend hard earned money supporting asian economies via the shitty spas in Houston. So my response to your sarcastic rant is that I would suggest that you politely respond to last minute requests with a "thank you for paying social security to my old ass regulars that have nothing else to do and can work around my schedule, but unfortunately I will not be available with such a short notice"....... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Uh oh. Eggnog anyone?
So...I'll be the first to respond on behalf of the under 60 y/o employed cross section...I, like many others have a JOB and with that comes responsibilities and an ever changing schedule. My hobby windows are short and fluid so scheduling is usually short notice. While it may seem like an inconvenient last minute request, it is necessary to ensure I don't have to cancel appointments. This is why many of "us" spend hard earned money supporting asian economies via the shitty spas in Houston. So my response to your sarcastic rant is that I would suggest that you politely respond to last minute requests with a "thank you for paying social security to my old ass regulars that have nothing else to do and can work around my schedule, but unfortunately I will not be available with such a short notice"....... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Wow, I really have no conception of what it is like to have a "real" JOB and obligations and a schedule.

You are speaking to an adult, a degreed adult, who also has a real JOB, sir.

Hence, even more, why last minute requests are just impossible for me to accommodate.

"Just respond with..." as you say. Oh golly, why didn't I think of such an ingenious solution?!

I state several times, on my ads, showcase, website, and P411, that I am not available for last minute or same day requests. I still get them. All. The. Time. I even sometimes, take even more time out of my day to respond to them, even though it is fruitless for me and will not net me a session.

And do you know what that gets me? The same clients continuously requesting last minute appointments even though I have told them time, and time, and time again that it is not possible.

So rather than rant about this in a petty and annoying way, which gents have heard over and over again, I attempted to turn this situation into something humorous that would also get my point across.

I believe that is called satire, which you incorrectly named sarcasm, in case you are confused.
Perhaps there should be a thread in which Houston ladies can make known their availability on such short notice.
  • alto
  • 12-05-2017, 03:09 PM
That dude is grumpy .... I guess hes one of the ones that was tricked by your "last minute special " haha ...stick to your dirty stinky asian spas buddy .. haha
Wow, I really have no conception of what it is like to have a "real" JOB and obligations and a schedule.

You are speaking to an adult, a degreed adult, who also has a real JOB, sir.

Hence, even more, why last minute requests are just impossible for me to accommodate.

"Just respond with..." as you say. Oh golly, why didn't I think of such an ingenious solution?!

I state several times, on my ads, showcase, website, and P411, that I am not available for last minute or same day requests. I still get them. All. The. Time. I even sometimes, take even more time out of my day to respond to them, even though it is fruitless for me and will not net me a session.

And do you know what that gets me? The same clients continuously requesting last minute appointments even though I have told them time, and time, and time again that it is not possible.

So rather than rant about this in a petty and annoying way, which gents have heard over and over again, I attempted to turn this situation into something humorous that would also get my point across.

I believe that is called satire, which you incorrectly named sarcasm, in case you are confused. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I thought satire and sarcasm was one and the same? Enlighten me.
Perhaps there should be a thread in which Houston ladies can make known their availability on such short notice. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ikr? Still no idea why that snatch forum was ever removed from Houston. It would be extremely useful.
Perhaps there should be a thread in which Houston ladies can make known their availability on such short notice. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
There is somewhere...it's called SNATCH. It's been mentioned before, Houston might have tried it and it didn't work out.
I thought satire and sarcasm was one and the same? Enlighten me. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lols. That is what Google is for. Not about to turn my thread into a semantics debate.
  • alto
  • 12-05-2017, 03:14 PM
I though thats what the ISO category was for .
  • alto
  • 12-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi Alyssa71 ....
Lols. That is what Google is for. Not about to turn my thread into a semantics debate. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
It's OK. I used my dictionary:

Satire: : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

But yea debates are not fun. I figured there was a snatch thread.
Hi Alyssa71 .... Originally Posted by alto
Hi!