Who has the best IOP?

I'm ymmv and try my best to keep passion in mind when screening and scheduling. If I don't have the P to begin with, I can't/won't be fake. Being genuine is best. I have an uncanny ability to determine who I would or wouldn't hit off with sexually. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
I agree that it is best to be genuine. It is very hard to be fake. Although the amount of passion is ymmv.
This is the most YMMV of activities. A lady may be extra passionate simply because I remind her of something positive, and then be somewhat cold to you because you reminded her of something negative. and vice / versa with the next lady.

The truly great ones have learned to find a silver lining in every fat smelly old guy that walks through the door. As far a list of women that fit that bill, I don't think I know of anyone working now that I would recommend. Originally Posted by Bob McV
It is sometimes very easy to look for that silver lining. We all need love or at least attention and as long as there is mutual respect then it is isn't hard to find.
First, the girl DOES have to love sex...and there are more than a few Hoogars who are just putting on a show for the money only.

Second, there has to be a spark of interest...she needs to find you attractive (or at least not looking or smelling like a troll). My date last night during the middle of the action said "Oh you smell so good"...that surprised me, but it told me that it was important part of generating true passion. (Honey & lemon soap & a small spray of Polo green).

I've been with girls on here that some raved about their IOP and I found them less so. Could be the reviewer was lying, could be we just didn't have that much chemistry.

So, agreeing with Bob...its a YMMV kind of thing. If she likes you, finds you funny, or not grotesque, then that's the first clue...beyond that, what do YOU do to help her feel passionate?

Lying there and saying "suck my beeg cawk" doesn't generate excitement in most women....just sayin' Originally Posted by Toyz
STOP THE PRESSES!

Toyz and I agreeing in public!

I want to break this down point for point, but I just keep agreeing with everything ... (except for the polo? what are you a 22-year-old on row crew?
(I keed! don't slap me with your beeg cawk) )

IoP is taking a small connection and playing that up. Instead of her thinking I like his eyes I'll smile at him; they think I like his eyes (and the stack of cash) I'll blow him (with a smile)...
Did she look like #1 or #2? Originally Posted by Jane Doe
For the sake of SL I'm a little offended by Toyz' reference to smelly trolls and think an apology is in order but then maybe Toyz knows something others don't .. Watch for my upcoming special on Trolls.. I've been doing some research.
Maybe you should be asking who's the best actress? I kid. I kid. One man's trash is another one's treasure yada yada. I think good providers can find that silver lining in just about anyone. It's what we do. Taking the time to study the ladies' helps, I think.

And I can't believe it, but I am going to agree with Toyz on this one-- minus the green polo.

Toyz- Can I douse you in Carolina Herrera or Issey Miyake for Christmas?
  • Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 12:20 PM
For the sake of SL I'm a little offended by Toyz' reference to smelly trolls and think an apology is in order but then maybe Toyz knows something others don't .. Watch for my upcoming special on Trolls.. I've been doing some research. Originally Posted by ab1500
I did write a review on TS-SL...

I was thinking Troll in the context of "Trolling".

I think Uncle Looking needs an ICONOLOGY update. This one always struck me as appropriate.

As the saying goes "The best way to make a friend is to be a friend". I believe "Chemistry" can actually be created.

In other words show and treat her like you genuinely care about her as a human being and she's likely to respond in kind.

For an hour forget the fact that she's a provider doing her job and choose to view her as the most beautiful and amazing woman you've ever met.

To some extent we are all mirrors. If she sees herself as a sperm depository/dancing monkey when she looks into your eyes then she will respond accordingly as any human being would.

What we choose to see in others is usually reflected back through their behavior toward us regardless of the situation.

I agree with Toyz in that if the lady doesn't enjoy sex then it is hard to create IOP. Seriously, isn't getting and staying wet part of that illusion and if she doesn't like what she is doing, that is hard to do. Granted that if the lady is high volume she may need lube after a few appts, but if the lady is low volume, that shouldn't be an issue if she enjoys what she does.
But I'm sure the gents don't want to use lube unless for a trip to Greece. LOL. It shouldn't be a necessity on a regular basis.
As the saying goes "The best way to make a friend is to be a friend". I believe "Chemistry" can actually be created.

In other words show and treat her like you genuinely care about her as a human being and she's likely to respond in kind.

For an hour forget the fact that she's a provider doing her job and choose to view her as the most beautiful and amazing woman you've ever met.

To some extent we are all mirrors. If she sees herself as a sperm depository/dancing monkey when she looks into your eyes then she will respond accordingly as any human being would.

What we choose to see in others is usually reflected back through their behavior toward us regardless of the situation.
.. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You wanna come over NOW! EXACTLY. This ^^^ and being hygienic will open the doors to My Magic Kingdom.

Why can't they all be like you?
and being hygienic Originally Posted by Jane Doe
... and that too!!
  • Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Maybe you should be asking who's the best actress? I kid. I kid. One man's trash is another one's treasure yada yada. I think good providers can find that silver lining in just about anyone. It's what we do. Taking the time to study the ladies' helps, I think.

And I can't believe it, but I am going to agree with Toyz on this one-- minus the green polo.

Toyz- Can I douse you in Carolina Herrera or Issey Miyake for Christmas? Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Sure~as long as they don't smell all foo-foo. I've got about 8 different colognes, from green, blue, black, Armani, Hugo Boss, Alexander Julian, etc...and most new ones smell like a derivative of a citrus garden with cloves...new doesn't neccesarily mean better.

Tune in next week to the ToYz style channel when we discuss collectable Coogi sweaters...of which I have five. Bonus points if you know what they are without googling.

as in the Lable Coogi, or the style that they inspired?

I swear i'm not a pole smokin' fashion diva...
  • Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 04:45 PM
as in the Lable Coogi, or the style that they inspired?

I swear i'm not a pole smokin' fashion diva... Originally Posted by Bob McV
Label...circa 90's-00 collectables...not since the brand has been diminished.

This is my fav.

Agreed!
As the saying goes "The best way to make a friend is to be a friend"
I thought the best way to make a friend was to "Throw open the switches on the sonic oscillator... and step up the reactor power three more points!"