Incall v outcall

the issue is that OP thinks there is a problem to solve here. nobody is paying you to consult on how providers price their business. Don't overthink it.
There is always a problem to solve. If you're not thinking about how to make things better, you're just watching traffic go by.

In any case, the responses from providers tell the story - from a small sample of the population, it's mainly a question of risk, not economics. Or more accurately, the risk outweighs the reward, since that is part of the economics.

The girl could have made an extra $160 on the appointment and saved herself more than an hour of driving. Having never seen me before, her calculus was that was worth being in a place she knew and was comfortable, and probably had some protection.

This all assumes I was the only appointment that night in that hotel, which could of course be wrong, in which case the cost of the hotel is split across those appointments and margin increase is less.
I prefer my incall versus going to some guys hotel room. I guess it is because I feel more safer at my house.
IDK why, but I have all my "stuff", here and set up nicely, and it just makes me feel more comfortable having someone come to me.

I guess from a guy's standpoint, it makes them feel more comfortable when a lady comes to their hotel room. Especially if they are visiting your city, and they don't know their way around the area too good, and they have to either take an Uber or Taxi to get to you.

But from a providers stand point, I can see why they charge a little more for out call, as the hotel you are staying at may only have valet parking, (cost for provider), and after a certain time of day/night, it may only have a swipe card entrance. ect.

Just my .02
M.M.
OP, next time you need a plumber, electrician, AC guy, etc and they just happen to be driving by your place, see how far you get by asking them to not charge you for a service call (outcall fee).

Whether it is next door or cross town they are coming to you. While you watch TCM and sip Asti Spumante they are doing the heavy lifting by coming to you.

Look at it like this, next time your dishwasher breaks down, pull it out, load it in the back of the Lexus and take it to your local repair shop so you can save the "outcall fee".

Whether you call it a "service call" fee or "outcall"l fee it represents a service of coming to your location. And service costs.