Have you ladies thought about...

I know a few people all ready who'll smack me for this, but have ya'll ever thought about cuttin' the tags out of your lingerie? I mean here's a nice sexy picture and there's a tag sliding down the crack of a fine ass or poking out the top or a crooked bra tag sticking out...I mean you need to keep that hooked up so you remember what size you need or what?

Besides, don't that bother you and get all scratchy?

Just a minor curiosity Originally Posted by phildo
If I cut the tags out of my lingerie then what would you sexy gents have to discuss here about me.
If we cut them out.... we can't take them back after we have worn them several times.

I'm kidding! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'll buy them. I look cool in an eye patch!
I had no idea that I'd get any responses at all to this, and like Busty Shelly asked "What's a girl to do?"

But first, you know that new iced coffee they sell in the milk carton? Well I suckered and bought some. Most of my first glass is all over my desk, keyboard and monitor because after all the black helicopter nonsense around here lately the last thing I expected was the first response....

So Thanks Reese!

F*ck the mess, the laugh was worth it!
Actually I never thought about it, but after reading this.... I did! I noticed that i have a huge tag stuck to my ass in one of my showcase pics lol..... I guess I have the idea that cute lingerie does not stay on long at all, so.... I never thought about the tags
One of my first rl gf's cut her tags out b/c she did not want to be reminded of her larger size. I tried telling her it did not matter to not only me but a lot of guys, guess she was just too embarrassed. I also agree photo pic's look better w/o the tag showing. What was that old saying panties not best thing on earth, but next to it!
Actually I never thought about it, but after reading this.... I did! I noticed that i have a huge tag stuck to my ass in one of my showcase pics lol..... I guess I have the idea that cute lingerie does not stay on long at all, so.... I never thought about the tags Originally Posted by roxy28
Yep, went and saw that for myself. You need help removing it?
Well, dang, Reese...my wife bought a bra/panty set at VS the other day; I got a whiff of it and...hey! I recognize that delicious aroma!
I had no idea that I'd get any responses at all to this, and like Busty Shelly asked "What's a girl to do?"

But first, you know that new iced coffee they sell in the milk carton? Well I suckered and bought some. Most of my first glass is all over my desk, keyboard and monitor because after all the black helicopter nonsense around here lately the last thing I expected was the first response....

So Thanks Reese!

F*ck the mess, the laugh was worth it! Originally Posted by phildo
You are more than welcome Glad I could help you make a mess.

Well, dang, Reese...my wife bought a bra/panty set at VS the other day; I got a whiff of it and...hey! I recognize that delicious aroma! Originally Posted by Prolongus

You are SOOO kinky....but I love it!

I'll buy them. I look cool in an eye patch! Originally Posted by slowmover
As a matter of fact... you would look great in an eye patch!
  • fawn
  • 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Don't y'all put your name on the tag so ya don't get'em mixed up in doubles sessions? Originally Posted by Crossroads
Crossroads we don't ever get our lacy panties mixed up cause we each pick a different color to wear...

And yes I hate those scratchy tags plus they look tacky showing through the back of your pretty lacy panties...
Yep, went and saw that for myself. You need help removing it? Originally Posted by TonyStark

sure I think the only way for me to fix that would be new pics ....... but some just like ass tags lol.

I can't tell you how many times I put my panties on inside out or backwards LOL

TRUE STORY!!!!

Panties are overrated!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I agree berkleigh take them off.
  • Jaci
  • 04-02-2012, 10:27 PM
LOL Yea what Reese said.....................
  • Sunny
  • 04-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Love my lingerie. But it looks better on the floor.
I cut tags that need it. Thought every girl did bra and ass crack check before opening the door. LOL
my clothes have no tags... stamped
I can't believe I wrote "don't" instead of doesn't in the original post. Don't that just beat all? Illiterate motherfu........

Thanks ladies!