Dick sucking lips/Eye contact

Got it Mastered!!
Lol I know. He his a regular of mine. I was joking. But hey thanks for showing up on my posts. Do you like watch for me too sign in or what?
LMAO Originally Posted by Tara Evans
absolutely. I can't get you off my mind. When that little light pops green that you are online, I get all excited.

I have a "Tribute to Tara Wall" in my office too.
I'm a fan of ass-eye coordination via mirror. Staring at tush whilst getting blown with occasional eye contact? Yay
I would love to watch Tara suck my dick...need to get in your schedule and actually get together this time!! Originally Posted by Mistere4354
I'm ready.....
Tara, I'm in Lubbock until next Thursday. Maybe we can "see" each other next weekend. We are long overdue!
Awesome. Just call me.
Sometimes it is easy to look up and other times it is hard to look up and suck up and down at the same time. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
I agree with this, its also easier if I'm kneeling before the guy and he's standing or sitting on the edge of the bed.
Eye contact is so seductive while worshipping his Pleasure Pole.
Sexy lipstick will only stay on so long, but Slut Red is one of my favorties to greet him in...

Nothing like "Slut Red" lipstick rings IP!!
My fav color: Blowjob Blue. Others are: Gagging Green, Purple Peter and Orangeugladimblowingu.

Stay away from: Pissin' Pink.
In the past that i was too shy to eye contact, but not anymore..love to do it..
In the past that i was too shy to eye contact, but not anymore..love to do it.. Originally Posted by leilover
  • Tom
  • 04-15-2013, 12:57 PM
In the past that i was too shy to eye contact, but not anymore..love to do it.. Originally Posted by leilover
Soooo true - I'm a recent testimonial!
Eye contact is key, not just during BBBJ. I'm just saying .

There is nothing like looking into his eyes as he is cumming, if he can keep 'em open for a sec LOL

That goes for any gent I see. I don't favor men due to age or appearance. I just love to please, and nothing pleases me more than making someone feel good. Some ladies struggle with that. I find it incredibly erotic.

Fuck YMMV ! Consistency and the actual enjoyment of what you are doing, are key to ANY mind-blowing time together. Eye contact is just the beginning IMO.
Besides, asking "who is best", is like asking who makes the best chili in Dallas, amongst 2,000 or more people. Some like cheap, nasty-ass Wolf Brand Chili, some like the real thing. Just depends on what you consider, "best".

I'd be happy to engage anyone in a staring contest during BBBJ