Encounter: Rainbow

Ive been here a long time and one thing Monte is correct about. This forum has turned to shit. Half the reviews are "Dear Penthouse" bullshit so people can get free Premium and the other half of the reviews turn into pissing contests between members and that has nothing to do with mongering. And no it isnt remotely entertaining or funny. Waste of time. Originally Posted by PeterFunt
Kinda a shame. Used to be ok. Now the the same gents comment to each other with useless inside jokes and talk down to all members as the monger kings.
This is why so many stopped contributing. Not worth the hassle and bs. But sure enough the same suspects with tell us all about how they are kings of the amp board. And the cycle repeats. And so does the lack of real info.
Kinda a shame. Used to be ok. Now the the same gents comment to each other with useless inside jokes and talk down to all members as the monger kings.
This is why so many stopped contributing. Not worth the hassle and bs. But sure enough the same suspects with tell us all about how they are kings of the amp board. And the cycle repeats. And so does the lack of real info. Originally Posted by rollform1
Ok so you want the guys that know a bit more than the norm to show all of the boneheads where to go. Why so that they can review the places or a girls into the ground for 6 weeks premium?
Look at what just happened at Monroville massage!
Shit that should never have been posted in the open, posted in the open!
Look at the whining and crying and gnashing of teeth about fat Lucy not being around anymore!
There are so many girls and places that we are not around anymore because of the indiscretion of the guys on this board!
When I brought this indiscretion up years ago on here, the response I got was from these members was I dont care what happens to these places, another will open up soon!
Really?
That's why I review the throwaways.
I will never disclose my favs on here.
Every once in a while I'll find a gem that for one reason or another I will consider disposable, in those cases I will share that through a PM with the guys I like or have know have discretion!
I did so recently.
But I am sure that most of those guys that are in the know do the same things, and feel the same way!
Guys come on here that dont want to take their chances and just get yourself out a find out for themselves!
The really good places and girls are far too valuable for public consumption.
Especially in this town where this hobby already suffers from god only knows what or why?

As to the second part, this used to be a much more open board as far as those jokes went, alot of it was piss yourself funny!
The jokes you see on here now are tame by comparison.
Because the mods and the board itself is much more strict!
And alot of the guys that aren't gonna give up thier faves come on here as Deja vu said one time, just to read the funnies!
Both you and Funtman have been here long enough to remember those days.
This board used to be a lot more fun!