Omg...Finally...I was getting so very freaking suck of the Men,from the..other board

You can check my sig line for image standards and they are many!
I just had drinks with my mod connect. We both think venusnova is a foooking asset to the community so please fellas let her be. Thank you. Please read the forum guidelines on insults and step accordingly. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...... Originally Posted by shinepro

There you go again. You are as connected to the mod staff as I am connected to this guy...
And you wonder why people don't like shineboy
I just had drinks with my mod connect. We both think venusnova is a foooking asset to the community so please fellas let her be. Thank you. Please read the forum guidelines on insults and step accordingly. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...... Originally Posted by shinepro
There you go again. You are as connected to the mod staff as I am connected to this guy...
Originally Posted by DarthMaul

And there you have it. I don't think it can be made any more clear.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2019, 01:29 PM
Shine, remember what Teddy Roosevelt said: "speak softly and carry a big stick." if you have a good relationship with a mod, keep that shit on the dl lol..
  • R.M.
  • 03-24-2019, 04:42 PM
And you wonder why people don't like shineboy Originally Posted by tbone2u

I received one of those PM messages on the other board from a female version of SC.

Me thinks she may be more BSC than SC. But who knows.

A threat to me from sc:
"If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander."

A threat to me from sc:
"If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander." Originally Posted by R.M.

R.M. you have been on here as long as I have:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
# MOD TIES. Familia. #sisto is my homie. Connected . #offensive posts will be removed. #i drink with the connect. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Hey!!
HAPPY ������ BIRTHDAY �� Shinepro!!
��
Cheers
��Nicole
This reminded me of this … yes this happened tonight LOL..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7wPf9geSM

R.M. you have been on here as long as I have:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Making assumptions.
She clearly said a member on the other board, not this one.
Making assumptions.
She clearly said a member on the other board, not this one. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants

I think she only quoted tbone's sig line.
Venus, gimme some new pics. Fresh shit. Sell me baby
Yeah since this was clearly a advertisement post... that went Left !