Democrats clinch the Senate

What I notice is how partisan the news reporting has become. 40 years ago, the news would report the wins and losses, period. Today, I hear a lot of us vs them, happiness and regret...we need better reporting.

If the democrats still control the senate through Harris, well...this is on you democrats. Higher taxes, more IRS agents, playing at going to war until someone calls us on it, the great gun grab, weaponizing government agencies against the people (fascism) because the senate approves the nominations to run those agencies, stacking the Supreme Court (so much for our Constitution), this is all on you.
I said a week ago they would to my friends. They counted votes till they got it “right”.
Keep your BS to yourself, yes I am over it. No in the grand scheme it doesn’t really matter to my life.

Yes I think they ( Dems ) might even retain the House. Relax and breath they are still counting in numerous Dem run states.
In the words of an old friend, “ you might piss on my leg , but you will never make me believe it is raining “
It was hoped that if the results were not what they wanted, the Trump Republicans would not go to the "fraud", "scam", and other cards this time.

Sadly, they already have.
It was hoped that if the results were not what they wanted, the Trump Republicans would not go to the "fraud", "scam", and other cards this time.

Sadly, they already have. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Kind of bigoted of you Vita. Blaming everything on Trump republicans (and democrats) instead of worrying about election integrity. Kind of like blaming high unemployment on illegal immigration or high crime on black people. What kind of bigot are you?
Careful Barley or else Vita will accuse you of attacking him ..... seems he can't handle criticism or having his faults pointed out very well .....
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 11:04 AM
So... Is the Civil War on or off ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I think Barelycorn is cranking up the Johnny Reb song!
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 11:08 AM
In the words of an old friend, “ you might piss on my leg , but you will never make me believe it is raining “ Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You letting folks piss on your leg?
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 11:13 AM
If the democrats still control the senate through Harris, well...this is on you democrats. Higher taxes, more IRS agents, u. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You not paying your taxes Barelycorn?

What I notice is how partisan the news reporting has become. 40 years ago, the news would report the wins and losses, period. Today, I hear a lot of us vs them, happiness and regret...we need better reporting.

. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You want to go back to just the 3 major networks and do away with cable and the internet?
Kind of bigoted of you Vita. Blaming everything on Trump republicans (and democrats) instead of worrying about election integrity. Kind of like blaming high unemployment on illegal immigration or high crime on black people. What kind of bigot are you? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You are incorrect here.
Trump Republicans lose and immediately call the election a fraud.

And you make little sense with your analogies.
Careful Barley or else Vita will accuse you of attacking him ..... seems he can't handle criticism or having his faults pointed out very well ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

Hope you are able to follow the guidelines of the forum.
You letting folks piss on your leg? Originally Posted by WTF
Try it
You are incorrect here.
Trump Republicans lose and immediately call the election a fraud.

And you make little sense with your analogies. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Someone that voted for Trump over Hillary is Trump Republican?….

You are delirious, I hope you get over your sickness
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 01:54 PM
You letting folks piss on your leg? Originally Posted by WTF
Try it Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Sounds like you'd have a blast with Donnie and a couple of Russian hookers!
Since when is revealing a truth, an attack. Kind of truth being the best defense against a slander charge.