Apparently, not everything is bigger in Texas...

I'm with you brother.....its sort of insulting in a way. I prefer honest feedback....
Ok. I've seen 5 providers in my 2 months in the hobby. I'm a average size. 6lx5c. Yet each has felt compelled to comment on how large I am. Which since I'm average I realize this must be something taught in hobby 101. I don't want false praise, false sound effects or faked orgasms. Why do you providers feel compelled to do this? We've been in enough locker rooms to know where we stand. Any answers? Originally Posted by slaman
6lx5c? 5c I assume that is 5 inches circumference? I get the length part but for the 5c what did you do borrow a seamstress's measuring tape?

As for the compliments, it is just blatant salesman(person)ship -- no different than any other profession. You ever interview prospective listing real estate agents? You could live in a rat infested trailer with visable black mold and the first thing out of her mouth is still going to be, "what a lovely home you have here..."
You could live in a rat infested trailer with visable black mold Originally Posted by atlcomedy
When were you at my house?
You ever interview prospective listing real estate agents? You could live in a rat infested trailer with visable black mold and the first thing out of her mouth is still going to be, "what a lovely home you have here..." Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Sorry, it is kind of a rule within real estate that you NEVER call the baby "ugly," i.e. the house. The home owner who owns that single wide thinks it is a pot of gold on the coast of Malibu. Pick your poison.
They should just cut to the chase, "My what an average size dick you have, but what a fat wallet!"
I'm beginning to see why there are so many trucks down here. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
HAHAHAHAHA!

That explains a LOT when it comes to Texas and Texas Drivers.
this thread has me wondering if there is a standard set of "Praises" designed to finished the task at hand (or whichever way the task is to be completed)
I am wondering if you took the percentage of blacks in each area how it would show up on the rankings...because I know it's pretty dark in NOLA!

Average size is between 5-6....here's a chart I found on it.

http://www.average-penis-size-chart.com/
Average size is between 5-6....here's a chart I found on it. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Yeah, but to the size of your feet give away the size of your cock? Maybe Snopes has a page on this!!
Yeah, but to the size of your feet give away the size of your cock? Maybe Snopes has a page on this!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LOL I don't think that holds true, but who knows!

Ohh, also...just to let you know, the average cock size in the hobby differs by about 1 1/2" on the small side.
1.5"? You making that up?
They should just cut to the chase, "My what an average size dick you have, but what a fat wallet!" Originally Posted by Sa_artman
I'd have to agree that it's my most attractive trait.....
http://www.average-penis-size-chart....is-length.html

So does this explain why most ladies prefer guys over the age of 30. J/K
NOLA is a surprise.. not washington though.. they have always been the biggest dicks..
Solely to boost your ego & get repeat business IMHO. They know how much dick size is wrapped up in a man's ego, so they play on that emotion.

I'm hardly big enough to fit in regulars, but you'd be surprised the number of times I've heard, "You should have told me how big you are, I'd have brought some magnums." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So true for most. I never give it a moment's thought, though. I know mine gets the job done!

I just recently heard the difference between show-ers and grow-ers. The provider told me that I was a grow-er. That made me feel a little better about little Bruce Banner (before he becomes the Hulk!).