The Southern Command nightmare scenario

Wanting to change the subject Judy? You did start a OP on Ebola. Do they have to retrain you daily? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See! There you go again. I started a thread on the nightmare scenario of thousands of people flooding north to escape a disease or find treatment. You took it to be an Ebola thread.
One person with Ebola got into this country by lying on their paperwork. The taxpayer spent $500,000 on his healthcare. What happens if Ebola breaks out in Central or South America? How many thousands, if not millions will rush north spreading the disease to find that magic healthcare? We don't have the resources to stop them under current laws. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
See! There you go again. I started a thread on the nightmare scenario of thousands of people flooding north to escape a disease or find treatment. You took it to be an Ebola thread. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please read OP notice the words Ebola?
And you still don't get it. Are you always such a literalist? You probably think the clap every time the doctor says you have a weiner problem.
And you still don't get it. Are you always such a literalist? You probably think the clap every time the doctor says you have a weiner problem. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Squirm, it is fun watching you.
So you surrender? It was the clap thing wasn't it?
You are floundering Judy, I am sure you are familiar with clapping. Keep wallowing it is fun watching you.
I'll ask this question again. when they roll out the vaccine, how many of you on this board will take it?

Jim
I'll ask this question again. when they roll out the vaccine, how many of you on this board will take it?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Not me.
Not me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'll second that.

Jim

If dull knife gets it (Ebola) I will get vaccinated.

Hell no. Don't much want to be a guinea pig for an untested vaccine. Though I doubt it will get to the point where an ebola vaccine is mandatory.
Hell no. Don't much want to be a guinea pig for an untested vaccine. Though I doubt it will get to the point where an ebola vaccine is mandatory. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
What makes you think that? Some years ago I was enrolled at a local college. I was informed that if I didn't have shots (or records) for measles, mumps, and rubella (the other measles) that I could not attend class. I personally went to see them and showed them that I was a veteran and in my 40s. The little twinky behind the counter still insisted that I needed to have those shots. It took me almost being arrested by campus police before someone in charge came down (and about my age) and told them to use some common sense. I was free to attend classes after that. They had made it mandatory.

Today, I understand that they are doing the same thing about date rape. If you don't attend the training then you can't come to school.