A Question For My NWA Gents

You are one gorgeous woman! Come please Come!
You are one gorgeous woman! Come please Come! Originally Posted by iamrollin
Thank you so much! I just booked the hotel today.
week late to reply. But all of them towns are kinda "togethor".

Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Bella Vista. And all your little towns as well connected, Cave Springs, Farmington, etc.

Imo, you're right, Springdale is the most centralized town in the midst, and has lots of options just right off the interstate for stay.

Probably a little cheaper as well on the budget maybe. IMO, Rogers was always a little more expensive here and there on things.

I lived in Rogers for 6 years and Springdale for 4. I personally enjoyed my stay in Rogers more. However im not sure what restaurants stand out in Rogers that you cant find more or less in any other bigger city. And with the pandemic, such a pain in the ass anyways to even go out to eat.

My 2 or 3 cents to the topic.
week late to reply. But all of them towns are kinda "togethor".

Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Bella Vista. And all your little towns as well connected, Cave Springs, Farmington, etc.

Imo, you're right, Springdale is the most centralized town in the midst, and has lots of options just right off the interstate for stay.

Probably a little cheaper as well on the budget maybe. IMO, Rogers was always a little more expensive here and there on things.

I lived in Rogers for 6 years and Springdale for 4. I personally enjoyed my stay in Rogers more. However im not sure what restaurants stand out in Rogers that you cant find more or less in any other bigger city. And with the pandemic, such a pain in the ass anyways to even go out to eat.

My 2 or 3 cents to the topic. Originally Posted by Strik3

Better late than never lol. Regardless of which particular city I stay in, I just adore that corner of the state, as well as the lucky gentlemen I get to meet there.
It very much was. Flat tire and all. Review to follow
I stay in Bentonville! Sometimes Springdale! Their both good areas!
It very much was. Flat tire and all. Review to follow Originally Posted by needsmhead
Thank you, handsome!
I stay in Bentonville! Sometimes Springdale! Their both good areas! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thanks for the input, babe! I've actually never visited Springdale. Some people have told me that Bentonville/Rogers is a bit more expensive but it's worth it to me because I'm within a 5 minute drive of anywhere I need to go and it feels like a very safe area with plenty of good restaurants and shopping. I've found that the gentlemen don't mind a little extra driving time. It probably helps them prepare mentally for what I'm about to do to them.
Thanks for the input, babe! I've actually never visited Springdale. Some people have told me that Bentonville/Rogers is a bit more expensive but it's worth it to me because I'm within a 5 minute drive of anywhere I need to go and it feels like a very safe area with plenty of good restaurants and shopping. I've found that the gentlemen don't mind a little extra driving time. It probably helps them prepare mentally for what I'm about to do to them. Originally Posted by Vannah
Exactly that’s what I tell them hehe it’s worth the drive !
And some places are a little bit more expensive but like you said it is worth it to me too !
And I like bentonville for that reason because everything is right close by!