For every mandle exposed I'll give you a double handy and go!!!

I thought it was pretty obvious that observing is hunter grace.
I thought it was pretty obvious that observing is hunter grace. Originally Posted by russellevans
What's ignorant about saying that a tranny can't tell me what a period or child birth is like?

Am I being ignorant about men and women think differently? I kinda thought that was a no-brainer. Hey I could be wrong on that.

Or are you talking about me being ignorant about pimps handling providers accounts? Yes, do I know that happens and gets swept under the carpet? Do I know that when is found out about well you get the serious advice NOT to say anything about it?

So what part am I being ignorant about? The trannys or the pimps? Or men and women simply think differently?

Oh wait, am I being ignorant about providers forming a handle to find what's going on in the ML ? Naw, really? That happens?I would have never guessed that! Please tell me more.
Dis you that in California there is a law that if a guy shares any type of an account with a provider he is considered a pimp and will be tried as one. In most cases this true and in other cases truly fucked up.
What's ignorant about saying that a tranny can't tell me what a period or child birth is like?

Am I being ignorant about men and women think differently? I kinda thought that was a no-brainer. Hey I could be wrong on that.

Or are you talking about me being ignorant about pimps handling providers accounts? Yes, do I know that happens and gets swept under the carpet? Do I know that when is found out about well you get the serious advice NOT to say anything about it?

So what part am I being ignorant about? The trannys or the pimps? Or men and women simply think differently?

Oh wait, am I being ignorant about providers forming a handle to find what's going on in the ML ? Naw, really? That happens?I would have never guessed that! Please tell me more. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I was only referring to your generalizations and assumptions about people who are transgendered.

I don't quite understand some of what you wrote but I don't know shit about pimps and I don't really know if I think men and women think that differently. If so then I think more like a man. Lol.
The only thing I was making a point about trannys was it's not possible for them to fully be women. Talking me about a period or child birth is something they can't truly understand becuase they are a boy at birth. Do they know make-up, dress,style,attuide better than me-hell YES!
The only thing I was making a point about trannys was it's not possible for them to fully be women. Talking me about a period or child birth is something they can't truly understand becuase they are a boy at birth. Do they know make-up, dress,style,attuide better than me-hell YES! Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
It's got to really bug you that some guys want to see a tranny, pretend the guy is a woman and fuck him over fucking you........
Lmfao!!! My first session ever was with a tranny! I helped my tranny bff at the time get into the hobby!!Laughing on the floor at your assumptions whimpy! Thanks that was AWESOME APPLE SAUCE!
That's right. Harley Quinn don't have shit on me. I'm bat shit crazy & I know it! So wtf else is new?! Lol. Yawn. Tell me something I or anyone else around here doesn't know?! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Damn...now you got me thinking of you cosplaying Harley and me as the Joker...and just how kinky that could get!!
Damn...now you got me thinking of you cosplaying Harley and me as the Joker...and just how kinky that could get!! Originally Posted by BladeRunner
Fuck. Finally. Someone comes up with some fun kinky shit to do! Now we are talking!!

Russell, if you can get that proved, I seriously will give you a free bng & double handy J. Yass!

As for the shit that's really been bothering me... Hehe Karma didn't fail me.

Pimps putting girls up as Indy's bothers me and I'm not even a hobbyist. If you are an agency, be an agency great. But don't put girls up as Indy's, fuck people over and trick them & put them in harm's way. No. That makes this lady mad as fuck. I don't want my clients or sisters going somewhere that could possibly get them in trouble or bring heat on the community.
Fuck. Finally. Someone comes up with some fun kinky shit to do! Now we are talking!!

Russell, if you can get that proved, I seriously will give you a free bng & double handy J. Yass!

As for the shit that's really been bothering me... Hehe Karma didn't fail me.

Pimps putting girls up as Indy's bothers me and I'm not even a hobbyist. If you are an agency, be an agency great. But don't put girls up as Indy's, fuck people over and trick them & put them in harm's way. No. That makes this lady mad as fuck. I don't want my clients or sisters going somewhere that could possibly get them in trouble or bring heat on the community. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
"Russell, if you can get that proved, I seriously will give you a free bng & double handy J. Yass!"

Get the money upfront,'cuz he and Whispers et al ain't got shit.
And I give zero fucks.
"Russell, if you can get that proved, I seriously will give you a free bng & double handy J. Yass!"

Get the money upfront,'cuz he and Whispers et al ain't got shit.
And I give zero fucks. Originally Posted by Observing

Maybe a little bit of a fuck. Possibly even half a fuck.
I thought it was pretty obvious that observing is hunter grace. Originally Posted by russellevans

Bingo.

Attachment 652504
Nah... i don't think it's her... I think u guys are jumping the gun here.. just sit back and let this one play itself out...
I truly have never understood the point of a mandle. I don't ever want to go into the ML. Goodness knows about half the crap that's made up in there. Also I am a woman, and men and women think and feel differently on just about every subject out there. So to pretend to be a man is like a cat trying to be a bird,to me. Vice vs to men. Take the trannys for an exsample, they try to be a woman and don't get me wrong,most of them can do make-up ,hair,and damn look great, but at the end of the day "bitch! Tell me all about that last period you had!" If a tranny can tell that one day, then I'll go eat a hat or something.
Oh ,and last thing I don't need to read the ROS of a review. I was FUCKING there.JS Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Getting a men's account doesn't mean ur trying to "be a man".. was AtxTexMex trying to be a woman when he made up a fake PROVIDER handle ( which he had for years before he got caught)? No.. he was just trying to gain access to something private and his curiousity got the best of him..I think u might wanna cool out on this one..