I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS on this site

There are some seriously verbally and emotionally abusive guys on this site. I saw one guy call a provider a "human septic tank". Awful awful awful Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Smh, you just got some people that just want to do nothing but try to tear other people down.
  • L.A.
  • 04-02-2016, 04:21 PM
There are some seriously verbally and emotionally abusive guys on this site. I saw one guy call a provider a "human septic tank". Awful awful awful

Chin up pretty lady and lets have coffee when I get back to the states in a few weeks. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I called somebody the female DavidFree the other day. While I think she deserved it I still feel bad as I don't think anybody should be called such a horrible things.
I never see any of my haters at the bank.

With that being said, you can't make everyone happy. It is what it is.
I never see any of my haters at the bank.

With that being said, you can't make everyone happy. It is what it is. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
As much as I loath the phrase "it is what it is" Adrienne is correct. Look at our current political issues and realise this is a hooker board. People will never be happy as a whole. Someone has to be on top and someone has to be on bottom.
I called somebody the female DavidFree the other day. While I think she deserved it I still feel bad as I don't think anybody should be called such a horrible things. Originally Posted by L.A.
lol, I dont have anything against david, then again I havent been around long enough
As much as I loath the phrase "it is what it is" Adrienne is correct. Look at our current political issues and realise this is a hooker board. People will never be happy as a whole. Someone has to be on top and someone has to be on bottom. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Either fuck or be fucked.
I didn't bother reading through the tread, just the first few sentences. Too much to read. Just remember BS exists everywhere, in every aspect of life. Everyone has their own preferences. I don't know why people get bothered by other people and their complaints/annoyances/preferences. You just do your thing and if someone doesn't like it or like you then move on.

My philosophy is "do what i want to do and fuck what others think" Someone elses thoughts or opinion don't effect me because they have nothing to do with me. If someone doesn't like me then thats their choice. Live life to the fullest and be yourself.
I never see any of my haters at the bank. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I know, right? Like, hmmm...maybe they thought it wasn't open today

That was great. Thanks
while it's pretty easy to say "what other people think & say doesnt affect me!",
If lots of people (5-10 or more) start saying the same thing about someone else, that someone else should stop and see if it's true.
It might be or it might not be. But always good just to dbl check.

I heard today that a problem that many people in an organization thought was a frequent problem turned out to actually occur only 1/10th of 1% of the time!
so, it's just usually a few people bitching or being hateful/disrespectful (cos they can pretty much get away w/ it).
So, just ignore them cos it's usually about themselves and not you.
Just curious,

What happened in your world between you posting your weekend ad "💥oмg мy aѕѕ ιѕ oυтrageoυѕ! 𝓛𝓞𝓞𝓚 👀 нoт new pιcѕ!" at sat 4/2 12:17 AM

and the start of this thread at sat 4/2 5:41 AM ???
I don't know what all the fuss is about - there are worse things than turning fifty.
  • broes
  • 04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Every no that you receive is because you lie about your fucking age. It never seems to be about your bcd skills. So just quit lying. There are plenty of dudes on here that would fuck you and even give you a yes (not me, meemaw) if they didnt feel hoodwinked and bamboozeled the moment that you opened the door. The no reviews that you freak out over would likely change if motherfuckers knew what they were getting into.

I would meet you at Starbucks to take one for the entire board, but I dont really enjoy coffee during the early bird.
Either fuck or be fucked. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Bingo you sexy ass Bish
There are some seriously verbally and emotionally abusive guys on this site. I saw one guy call a provider a "human septic tank". Awful awful awful

Chin up pretty lady and lets have coffee when I get back to the states in a few weeks. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Yeah, even for me that was wrong. Said before, don't get why there's such strong hate towards people they've never met.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=81

sorry if I offended you with the term human septic tank....but when a hooker will let any freak with 200$ dump a load in her not covered....no condom.........I don't think the comparison is that far off base, at what point do you say to yourself, damn keep your bodily fluids and potential germs to yourself.......std's are real and life threatening.....explain to me where i'm wrong...I am listening....why am I ,the bad guy pointing out that if you fuck random guys without protection......you are a risky whore.....explain how i'm wrong.....while you save your turtles......would you put the turtles in this kind of danger??? yeah I didn't think so...............