WISCONSIN IS TRENDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION !!!!!!

#1 Return surplus
#2 Reduce taxes
#3 Start two wars unfunded
#4 Borrow money to pay for wars
#5 Blame democrats
#6 Call anyone who disagrees with your policies stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You forgot to list
7. Borrow money to buy food, phones, housing, healthcare etc for lazy degenerate motherfuckers who can't pay their own bills and don't even care enough to work and earn money to take care of their own children and make the taxpaying schmucks pay for them instead.
In Bred Hankering if there was a glimmer of a rational thought left in your skull there would be no need for you to ask that question. It would have been clear to you. Ask around maybe someone will take pity and tutor you. Till then go get a "lucky Pierre"
I wasn't aware the Scott Walker had started any wars. Who is Wisconsin at war with? Minnesota?

Please elaborate, LittleEva. This is fascinating. No wonder Rush hasn't mentioned anything about this!
How about Ohio, same same. Walker can hold is own against Hilliy.
I wasn't aware the Scott Walker had started any wars. Who is Wisconsin at war with? Minnesota?

Please elaborate, LittleEva. This is fascinating. No wonder Rush hasn't mentioned anything about this! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LMAO poor old brainless one, the republican attack dog nothing of substance. Are you hearing voices again?
LittleEva, you implied that that Scott Walker was leading Wisconsin into two unfounded wars. And then you call ME brainless?

• CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:29 PM
LittleEva, you implied that that Scott Walker was leading Wisconsin into two unfounded wars. And then you call ME brainless?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yup.
So, CBJ7, do you have any information on the Wisconsin wars? I'm surprised FOX News isn't covering it. Does CNN have war correspondents in Milwaukee? Will Hillary have to dodge gunfire when she campaigns in Green Bay? Are there WMDs hidden in Sheboygan?
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:45 PM
So, CBJ7, do you have any information on the Wisconsin wars? I'm surprised FOX News isn't covering it. Does CNN have war correspondents in Milwaukee? Will Hillary have to dodge gunfire when she campaigns in Green Bay? Are there WMDs hidden in Sheboygan? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

apparently you're the only one that imagines anything about wars

the rest of your little rant is too weak to waste keystrokes on
Walker's approval ratings are higher than Obama's.................

HAHAHAHA............Walker's policies (lower taxes, lower debt, smaller government) are more popular than Obama's (higher taxes, more debt, bigger government) !!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH............

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...onent-n1785651

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor Curly, the one who tells everyone how smart he is and how dumb they are can't tell the diff between Walker and Bush. Poor old diaper pooper is Turning into a blithering idiot.

In Bred Hankering if there was a glimmer of a rational thought left in your skull there would be no need for you to ask that question. It would have been clear to you. Ask around maybe someone will take pity and tutor you. Till then go get a "lucky Pierre" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
UBL declared war on the U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Nothing you posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, substantively refutes those two facts; hence, your earlier assertion is ignorant and flawed.
Did you get your "lucky Pierre" ? Why should I refute them when I wasn't talking about them Idiot. You are clear to your knees in dumb...
Did you get your "lucky Pierre" ? Why should I refute them when I wasn't talking about them Idiot. You are clear to your knees in dumb... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were quoted accurately, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so you are the "idiot" if you for one moment believe anyone is falling for your deflecting lie.

#3 Start two wars unfunded Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were quoted accurately, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so you are the "idiot" if you for one moment believe anyone is falling for your deflecting lie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical asinine bull shit from the queen of deflection. Garner your shit get your "lucky Pierre" and STFU. If you are unable to comprehend what is posted just sit and pop your zits.