Inquiring minds ...

So I think the consensus is BP is inquired/used a decent amount since the girls are available at the moment little guy needs some company. I know I've used the available now/short notice thread on here but never got anything from it :-/ may have to try BP lol
thrift shopping, spur of the moment, thrill of seeing someone that may not be 100% safe, to name a few reasons.

Before I found out about Eccie, I used CL and BP as my main source of hobbying. I found a great girl on CL who charged $100 for the hour (She's retired) and that "thrill" of finding a diamond in the rough was pleasing. Since I've joined Eccie, I haven't had such luck anymore.
Most of my gents from BP say that they chose me because they were able to Google my number which led to my ECCIE showcase. Both of these online sites work in conjunction with the other in my case.
It's just shopping around and human nature. Probably mystery too. I'm more for mysterious women rather than the one who has voiced her opinions, sensitivity, and bitchery on level 10 all over ECCIE. Originally Posted by jl11
Good to know. 🖕🏻
... rather than the one who has voiced her opinions, sensitivity, and bitchery on level 10 all over ECCIE. Originally Posted by jl11
Exactly!
So, everyone says stay off BP and yet I see so many hobbyist asking about different girls listed there... Just wondering why? CHEAPER PRICES? 24/7 availability?? Originally Posted by addison_scott
^^^
The red highlighted part of your question is the undisputed #1 answer for me. The way things are now, spending $250/$300 hr just to fuck is out of the question.

Hell, everyone where I work at was nervous as can be today because there are supposedly more layoffs coming on Monday. It's pretty much BP or nothing. Shit, pretty soon SW's will be the only ones in the price range at this rate.
The only backpage I ever check out is for Houma just in case there's a traveler visiting. And every once in a while there's someone new that shows up and I'll post asking about them. I pretty much always avoid BP at all costs.

I'd rather wait and save money for an outstanding multiple hour session with someone exciting to be with.
I actually enjoy the rush I get from searching bp then going into the unknown and fucking it. I have had predominantly fair to good experiences on bp and cl over the years. I would say its probably been about 70 percent good over the years.I do my research for the most part before going in and that usually weeds out the duds.

I also feel like a ass every time I pay more than two bills for a visit regardless how hot the girl or how good the session. There is just something about paying more that makes me hate myself after. Now dont get me wrong I do it and have had a lot of great experiences but I always leave feeling like I wasted money.

I also have had many visits with eccie providers that I just didnt click with, and felt really shitty having wasted 250 or more. Whereas when that happens on a bp girl I dont beat myself up near as bad for dropping less that 150 usually 100.

To me where you advertise doesnt make you a better provider. There may be more duds on bp but there are some real gems also.
I use BP in certain areas.....I never use in the cities where LE runs regular stings {like Omaha or Des Moines}......IIn my home base,it is more popular than Eccie and is also used along with Eccie being their second place to look...I screen EXTRA with BP guys !
I personally have never spent time with a lady on backpage that wasn't already reviewed here. I look at backpage to pass time. Some women I would probably see because their ads are very consistent per locations.
I don't blame someone who is providing a service trying different outlets to market these services.
I have seen a few from BP when I couldn't find someone on eecie last minute. One time specifically I had a NCNS from a eecie provider that didn't stay on the board long for the same reason. After being jerked around with her changing times for about three hours(little head wanted who I was trying to see!!) I hit BP for a late night relief. Review was posted of the "Spider Bite". Whew, looking back I would have walked out. Reality being I had a hard on and she was Bette than my hand....
Well its definitely time to try something lol