U.S., Mexico reach NAFTA deal, turn up pressure on Canada

The Chinese have been "exporting" to Mexico for years ... decades. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Especially car parts, that appears to be over. Canada will sign on by a Friday. Then the EU. China will be isolated. Trumps winning this chess game. And the Chinese don’t have years of his emails like they had Clinton’s. They would have blackmailed that stupid bitch. She would have been XI’s patsy.
Especially car parts, that appears to be over. Canada will sign on by a Friday. Then the EU. China will be isolated. Trumps winning this chess game. And the Chinese don’t have years of his emails like they had Clinton’s. They would have blackmailed that stupid bitch. She would have been XI’s patsy. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree
Especially car parts, that appears to be over. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you believe China will not be able to deliver "car parts" to Mexico? Or did I misinterpret your statement.

Before you "go there" .... in the 70's I spent the better part of an afternoon on the porch of a stinky bar along the muddy, stinky beach in San Blas watching "put-put" river boats off loading firearms and munitions from a Chinese freighter to shuttle them "up river" into the mountains for the folks up there opposing the local military and the Federal police in the area. The mountain people were better armed than both groups put together, who were AFRAID to go up into the mountains to dislodge them.

I'm not pessimistic about Trump's efforts. I am REALISTIC about the dishonest brokers in Mexico who have doubled fucked the international community on a regular basis in their history and bragged about it. That history includes Veracruz being a German UBoat base during WWII and devaluing the pesos to pay back infrastructure loans to the World Bank (backed by the U.S.) after they insisted on the loan documents being in "pesos" ...

... for decades the U.S. households have financed the sugar industry in Mexico, which historical charged Mexican households about 10% of what sugar costs in the U.S.

... and the Pemex-Texaco deal that Carter shit-canned that would have required Texaco to carry 50% of the Pemex "employee retirement program" as part of their obligation in the "partnership"! (In the 70's and 80's Pemex had two sets of books on reserves and production.)

... and the Pemex-Texaco deal that Carter shit-canned that would have required Texaco to carry 50% of the Pemex "employee retirement program" as part of their obligation in the "partnership"! (In the 70's and 80's Pemex had two sets of books on reserves and production.) Originally Posted by LexusLover

you mean Carter the grinning jackass from Georgia actually did something good!?!
you mean Carter the grinning jackass from Georgia actually did something good!?! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
speaking of Jimmy get a load of this shit

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-impeach-trump
Especially car parts, that appears to be over. Canada will sign on by a Friday. Then the EU. China will be isolated. Trumps winning this chess game. And the Chinese don’t have years of his emails like they had Clinton’s. They would have blackmailed that stupid bitch. She would have been XI’s patsy. Originally Posted by bambino

xi is playing go, trump is playing chess.
you mean Carter the grinning jackass from Georgia actually did something good!?! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A BLIP!

If one is familiar with the "Pemex Retirement Plan" back then, it was almost a no-brainer, particularly when Pemex wouldn't let the U.S. folks look at both sets of books.*

*In those days the Mexican President stole based on Pemex reserves.

Here are the "public disclosures" ...

https://www.business-anti-corruption...ofiles/mexico/

... the tip of the ice berg.