Melania Sued The Fuck Out Of Them

So they had to apologize. Another who gives a shit?

And like she needs the money.
Those fuckers had to apologize - fucking liberals!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
2 excellent fun facts for morons.

Donald is the trump with cum on his face.

And the telegraph is a conservative paper.

Looks like 2 more "wins" for the uneducated trumpys.
And the telegraph is a conservative paper. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

actually it isn't. its quite liberal.
So they had to apologize. Another who gives a shit?

And like she needs the money.

2 excellent fun facts for morons.

Donald is the trump with cum on his face.

And the telegraph is a conservative paper.

Looks like 2 more "wins" for the uneducated trumpys.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Oh, she does have money to spare! That's a fact! But the real bonus is knowing that it chagrins the fuck out of lib-retards to know that the very lib-retard Telegraph had to pay her both an apology and a cash payout.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 04:05 PM
Oh, she does have money to spare! That's a fact! But the real bonus is knowing that it chagrins the fuck out of lib-retards to know that the very lib-retard Telegraph had to pay her both an apology and a cash payout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why would anyone in this country care about what some British paper had to pay?
Why would anyone in this country care about what some British paper had to pay? Originally Posted by WTF

Seeing any lib-retard newspaper apologize to Melania is a treat.

• WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 04:28 PM

Seeing any lib-retard newspaper apologize to Melania is a treat.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You'll love Russia...the only liberal journalist there are the ones Putin has killed or soon to kill.
Oh so sorry.

Just because you say it's liberal doesn't mean it is. It just means you were sure (and in this case wrong) but didn't check.

And it bothers conservatives so much they go into auto-pilot.
IE, they start to lie.

The Daily Telegraph - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Telegraph
The Daily Telegraph, commonly referred to simply as The Telegraph, is a national British daily broadsheet newspaper published in London by Telegraph Media ...
Owner(s)‎: ‎Telegraph Media Group Format‎: ‎Broadsheet
Political alignment‎: ‎Conservative‎; ‎Centre-right‎; Country‎: ‎United Kingdom
‎History · ‎Sister publications · ‎Notable stories · ‎Criticisms

Oh, she does have money to spare! That's a fact! But the real bonus is knowing that it chagrins the fuck out of lib-retards to know that the very lib-retard Telegraph had to pay her both an apology and a cash payout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like you're wrong......again.

So sorry.

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=t...pe=&as_rights=
Thank you for stating that in a reasonable way. If you don't know anything else about me, know that I would never had said it was conservative without checking first. I put a link in the post above this one.
actually it isn't. its quite liberal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why would anyone in this country care about what some British paper had to pay? Originally Posted by WTF
At least we don’t have to thank the Saudis. For someone who wants to make America great we sure have to thanks a lot of countries. IB is on record thanking the Russians, Saudis, British, Iraqis and I think the Venezualans are in his eyesight. WTF thanks for being an American Patriot. Not many in this forum

The rabid right is hurting for a win.
Oh so sorry.

Just because you say it's liberal doesn't mean it is. It just means you were sure (and in this case wrong) but didn't check.

And it bothers conservatives so much they go into auto-pilot.
IE, they start to lie.

The Daily Telegraph, commonly referred to simply as The Telegraph, is a national British daily broadsheet newspaper published in London by Telegraph Media ...

Looks like you're wrong......again.

So sorry.

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=t...pe=&as_rights=
Nah, I was right. Melania sued the Telegraph and won a large settlement.

You'll love Russia...the only liberal journalist there are the ones Putin has killed or soon to kill. Originally Posted by WTF
One of the left's most treasured heroes, Bernie, honeymooned in Soviet Russia, and Ocasio-Cortez is thoroughly enamored with Marxist-Leninism; so, no, it sounds to much like what dim-retards are seeking in life.

At least we don’t have to thank the Saudis. For someone who wants to make America great we sure have to thanks a lot of countries. IB is on record thanking the Russians, Saudis, British, Iraqis and I think the Venezualans are in his eyesight. WTF thanks for being an American Patriot. Not many in this forum Originally Posted by themystic
Another of your disingenuous distortions of the truth.

The rabid right is hurting for a win. Originally Posted by bamscram
There is no "rabid" right, only normal U.S. citizens confronting the far-left that is ignorantly embracing balkanization and communism.
actually it isn't. its quite liberal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Thank you for stating that in a reasonable way. If you don't know anything else about me, know that I would never had said it was conservative without checking first. I put a link in the post above this one. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

just to be clear. British Conservatives isn't the same as American Conservatives. there are differences. they have more in common with liberals on a number of issues.

I have read quite a few telegraph articles and most of them do have a liberal-conservative slant rather than a conservative slant.
Nah, I was right. Melania sued the Telegraph and won a large settlement.

One of the left's most treasured heroes, Bernie, honeymooned in Soviet Russia, and Ocasio-Cortez is thoroughly enamored with Marxist-Leninism; so, no, it sounds to much like what dim-retards are seeking in life.

Another of your disingenuous distortions of the truth.

There is no "rabid" right, only normal U.S. citizens confronting the far-left that is ignorantly embracing balkanization and communism. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB quit wasting you talent defending Donald Dicksucker aka The Caveman and his Whore bride from Slovenia. Your better than that
IB quit wasting you talent defending Donald Dicksucker aka The Caveman and his Whore bride from Slovenia. Your better than that Originally Posted by themystic
More is at stake than a single man sitting as president. No citizen -- not even the president's wife or a group of Catholic students -- should be willy-nilly slandered by the press.
IB quit wasting you talent defending Donald Dicksucker aka The Caveman and his Whore bride from Slovenia. Your better than that Originally Posted by themystic
You’re not.