gale is gone

Don't worry Dilbert. You are just as fucked in the head as those other 2 Originally Posted by Jam3768

if yous say so
...btw like my new Miss Iowa avatar? she likes posing for me but some of those are against ECCIE image rules .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She is hideous even by Iowa standards
She is hideous even by Iowa standards Originally Posted by Jam3768

she's a battleship in bed baby! and yous ain't got the 16" guns to do her.
Don't worry Dilbert. You are just as fucked in the head as those other 2 Originally Posted by Jam3768

Jammy, you know so, how???

i'd say yer worse off than me.
she's a battleship in bed baby! and yous ain't got the 16" guns to do her. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I prefer to "do" desirable women. Not someone who looks like that
I prefer to "do" desirable women. Not someone who looks like that Originally Posted by Jam3768

he belongs in the COLLEGE hall of fame.

he DOES NOT belong in the NFL hall of fame.

where is he in this list?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/history/leaders/_/stat/rushlead

not even in the top 25.

he is in this list .... at 145

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...yds_career.htm

145 Gale Sayers + 4,956 1965-197

not HOF material

btw like my new Miss Iowa avatar? she likes posing for me but some of those are against ECCIE image rules .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She is hideous even by Iowa standards Originally Posted by Jam3768
she's a battleship in bed baby! and yous ain't got the 16" guns to do her. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Jammy, you know so, how???

i'd say yer worse off than me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The answer to that question is obvious Dilbert. Anyone with even half of a brain could answer that
The answer to that question is obvious Dilbert. Anyone with even half of a brain could answer that Originally Posted by Jam3768
You are derailing this thread of a good Man!
The answer to that question is obvious Dilbert. Anyone with even half of a brain could answer that Originally Posted by Jam3768

let us know when you find one

BHHAHHHAHAAAAAA
yeah. you can't put someone in the HOF with an asterisk by his name claiming "Might have been the best ever if his knee didn't give out". that's unfair to the players who didn't blow out a knee. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Correct. The reality is one could fill a stadium full of athletes "that could have been great if they hadn't had a knee injury." The one year he had was truly outstanding for the time. However, look at Sayers numbers compared to Thurman Thomas(RB BUF). Thomas' numbers for many seasons shattered Sayers numbers for his outstanding 1966 season and rarely is Thomas considered in the conversation of "greatest running back."

every player who put on a jock strap in the NFL deserves an honorable mention ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+1

Watch "Pros vs Joes". The weekend warriors don't stand a chance against men who made it through a single NFL season.

you don't have a brain??? cool.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
for some reason I can't see your pic.

You are derailing this thread of a good Man! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I Still do not have anything in my inbox pompous ass
for some reason I can't see your pic.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're not missing anything