This should makes yous all feel safer — Trump has Kushner working on coronavirus...

Hahahaha, Nobody has a plan. You're just reading into a bunch of crap. But since you're supposedly from Canada, what's Trudeau's plan dipshit? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Looks like Hummerhoe (Assup) great leader Trudeau plan's to stay home since wife had flu like symptoms

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...D=ansmsnnews11
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2020, 05:00 PM
i do feel safer - not having Pelosi, Schumer, and Schiff in charge of matters!!!
Looks like Hummerhoe (Assup) great leader Trudeau plan's to stay home since wife had flu like symptoms

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...D=ansmsnnews11 Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Without getting into a debate or long discussion the more they politicize this Virus the less I worry about it. Just last night I heard the actor Tom Hanks tested positive for Covid-19. Of course there is such a thing as a Corona virus and this particular strain probably does exist. Many of us probably have had a Corona Virus at one time in our lives and probably figured it was the Flu or a bad cold. The symptoms are similar and can range from mild to severe. The panic is generated unnecessarily and Tom Hanks is a celebrity that is going to help them do it whether he has a Corona Virus or not.
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2020, 05:10 PM
L-17 - you are correct - the common cold virus is a coronavirus variant.

What strain/variant hanks had/has - and that is unclear- if it is acute infection or an antibody test for past infection - remains to be seen.
it would make me feel better if the OP was banned.

BAHHAHAAAAAA
ASSWIPE and clamityfair...
ASSWIPE and clamityfair... Originally Posted by bb1961
The pride of the Great White South!

LOLLING the Trumphole.
L-17 - you are correct - the common cold virus is a coronavirus variant.

What strain/variant hanks had/has - and that is unclear- if it is acute infection or an antibody test for past infection - remains to be seen. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah, I'm looking at recent pics of Hanx! and his wife and they look years away from dying.

Wondering if in the rush to get out these tests that we aren't seeing a lot of false positives. WHY DON'T WE HAVE A CURE YET?!?!2? TRUMP!
Can you get coronavirus through your buttshole, jumbo?

Be afraid.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Make sure Ginger washes her elbows before she works on you!!!!

Wooo pig soooie!!!!!!
You really do keep falling behind don't you.

Please cite where Trump said the virus was a Hoax. He never did. Originally Posted by eccielover
He said many times that impeachment was a hoax...and he still got impeached