Facebook

I would like to know to please
Ha Ha. I created most of them.
A hand full of guys that were the only guys that were TOFTT and would go knock on doors and post reviews on USAPD.net and USG got sick of the rest benefiting from our efforts.
We got sick of black thugs robbing us Lilly white married pussies and of course exposure to Leo scans.
We started the first Local only hobby groups and ‘secret’ invite only too.
BHM was it. We got guy review groups. Some ladies made their own to review us guys. Ladies groups suck. Chicks don’t kiss and yell like us pigs
Groups spread to HSV, ATL, Tenn, the Gump and the gulf coast.
I bet I did not do a review in here for 4 years.
I’d be over 100 reviews today.
I found many to savor for years.
Again, no exposure to the outside world
FB has killed my profile numerous times. Sucks. They are sissies
Guy cause drama or a girl, and they get kicked out.
I don’t think leo cares what two consenting adults do on that site. I’ve never seen or heard of underaged shit getting in.
How to get in? Build a reputation. See a fellow member like me. Give me a solid date with No drama.
For a guy, have a chick in the groups vouch for you. Everyone used to get vetted.
Even the ass holes we kick out, go out and create their own group. They all brush over with the same people.
I’m just to lazy to fight FB to create a new profile.
I got all I can handle in my contact list. Plus I can always dig up a new lady friend.
Your going to do better on SA in my opinion.
Just like in here, FB groups have a lot of wall flowers that never contribute. Gets old.
Just my 2 cents
Is there any in Tuscaloosa?
College towns are a dicey beast in itself.

The best way to hunt in T-town is through SA.
Most of the T-town guys and girls are in BHM Groups. It’s a 30min drive.
There is not enough action in t-town to justify a group. Plus leo makes a strong effort to not have this element foster and give all those college dollars a reason to go elsewhere. The crime alone is enough. I conditioned my daughter to stay away from BAMA. It’s a rough city.
What your going to find is a bunch of college girls selling pics. The occasional hot milf looking for help and the single mom.
Create one. Build it and recruit a few.
Build it, they will come. Gadsden tried one and it died on the vine. And there is a killing field of single moms and strippers around there. Most make the 30min run to BHM
You're right I forget it's a college town with high LEO activity... smh
What Bigfatrat said.......partner in crime.......
Jay you’re so right about that
Listen to Bigfatrat he knows what he is talking about....
Are there any Montgomery groups? Originally Posted by Sirchin
There are. I'm in Montgomery, I'll pm so you can add me and I'll help you get set up.
What are some other sites that can be used? I tried Facebook...and it wasn't great.
I’d love to get some of that info as well love I’d greatly appreciate it 😘
Facebook is alright, but a lot of time wasting goes on
Milly I would love to more about these Montgomery groups. I live close by and would love to meet some local providers. Will you please pm me also?
can I get one too
Add Milly Rae on fb and message me your hobby fb name here. I'll get yall screened and added profile pic is my lips see attached pic