Holy Shit, Nancy has suckered Trump right in...

• Tiny
  • 10-21-2020, 11:23 AM
Let hope Mitch stands strong on giving away too damn much money!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp Originally Posted by WTF
Agreed. Right now a Republican Senate's the best guarantee we won't spend ourselves to oblivion. I hope the polls are wrong and McConnell's still the speaker come 2021.
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2020, 12:14 PM
Agreed. Right now a Republican Senate's the best guarantee we won't spend ourselves to oblivion. I hope the polls are wrong and McConnell's still the speaker come 2021. Originally Posted by Tiny
Oh they are going to give away money like crazy next year.

I obviously do not think Mitch will be speaker.

T R U M P's been saying H E wants to send more money than people even want for god damn like 8 months now. Pretty sure it's just something H E likes saying and not going to actually happen.
Oh they are going to give away money like crazy next year.

I obviously do not think Mitch will be speaker.

.. Originally Posted by WTF
Mitch is going down in flames. He won’t win re-election.
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2020, 12:52 PM
Mitch is going down in flames. He won’t win re-election. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I think that is wishful thinking...

why is it wishful?

i thought it was a done deal?
Agreed. Right now a Republican Senate's the best guarantee we won't spend ourselves to oblivion. I hope the polls are wrong and McConnell's still the speaker come 2021. Originally Posted by Tiny

not speaker, that's the House. that would be Majority Leader. goofy title tho. so is the rank of the President Pro Tempore; that's goofy too.
why is it wishful?

i thought it was a done deal? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

there's a reason why Mitch has been called the "Grim Reaper". his challenger doesn't have a chance.

I don't like Mitch, but he is a savvy and smart operator and tactician who knows the ins and out of senate rules.
"C'MON MAN!" ,,, is gonna fix it all right,,,,,,,,,,,,