Obama's wife

I think you are being rather generously low with the amount it would take...

Anyway, OP, it is obvious why they don't like her. You're not going to see any threads making fun of the oh so beautiful Barbara Bush when she was 1st lady in this forum for a reason.

They better just hope she doesn't run for president in 2024 or 2028 because I have bad news for them if she does - she will win. This country is changing whether the ignorant racist sexist dinosaurs want to accept that simple fact or not. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

She's way too smart to run for President. Who needs the headache.
They're jealous. They have never met an intelligent woman that actually respected them, so they have no idea what it's like. Oh...plus, she's black. That really gets on their nerves. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi

Michelle Obama is nothing more than a racist witch determined to promote divisiveness and racism in our country.

A recent talk she gave in Chicago totally distorting the facts to promote her agenda.

https://suburbanchicagoland.com/2019...-white-flight/
Why do so many Republicans on here complain about Obama's wife ? Barack likes her, what else matters ?

If you want to complain about women, complain about Bill Clinton's choices. Not one looker in the whole bunch. And you can't blame him for wanting to get away from Hillary's cackling. That would drive anybody nuts, especially 24/7. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Ive said many times Id like to get hillary face down ass up grabbing them cankles!
Michelle Obama is nothing more than a racist witch determined to promote divisiveness and racism in our country.

A recent talk she gave in Chicago totally distorting the facts to promote her agenda.

https://suburbanchicagoland.com/2019...-white-flight/ Originally Posted by tman1847

Ha. I see your link to dipshit, racist land and raise with a news source about frightened drumpf-tards trying to keep their dear leader from being laughed at.

I'd completely support this if we can get rid of that racist, dividing, incestuous, infanticide, slavery-endorsing holy bible these stupid cunts like so much...yet never actually read.

Texas Parent Asks That Michelle Obama Biography Be Banned

A Texas parent called for a book about Michelle Obama be pulled from schools, NBC News reported.

The parent said it unfairly depicted Trump as a bully and would make white girls feel "ashamed."
Some conservatives say books depicting race, sexuality, and gender should be kept out of schools.

A parent in Texas called for a children's biography about former first lady Michelle Obama to be pulled from school libraries because they viewed it as unfair to former President Donald Trump.

The Katy, Texas, parent took issue with a book titled "Michelle Obama: Political Icon" by Heather E. Schwartz, saying it "unfairly" depicted Trump "as a bully," according to NBC News, which on Wednesday published a list of 50 books that parents in Texas have asked schools to remove.
That book should be banned based on its content! Racist and full of blatant lies!
That book should be banned based on its content! Racist and full of blatant lies! Originally Posted by winn dixie

The bible, right? We agree!
Ha. I see your link to dipshit, racist land and raise with a news source about frightened drumpf-tards trying to keep their dear leader from being laughed at.

I'd completely support this if we can get rid of that racist, dividing, incestuous, infanticide, slavery-endorsing holy bible these stupid cunts like so much...yet never actually read.

Texas Parent Asks That Michelle Obama Biography Be Banned

A Texas parent called for a book about Michelle Obama be pulled from schools, NBC News reported.

The parent said it unfairly depicted Trump as a bully and would make white girls feel "ashamed."
Some conservatives say books depicting race, sexuality, and gender should be kept out of schools.

A parent in Texas called for a children's biography about former first lady Michelle Obama to be pulled from school libraries because they viewed it as unfair to former President Donald Trump.

The Katy, Texas, parent took issue with a book titled "Michelle Obama: Political Icon" by Heather E. Schwartz, saying it "unfairly" depicted Trump "as a bully," according to NBC News, which on Wednesday published a list of 50 books that parents in Texas have asked schools to remove. Originally Posted by TechPapi

Address the link I posted or just keep running and hiding from the truth
Address the link I posted or just keep running and hiding from the truth Originally Posted by tman1847
deflection is his their mo
Address the link I posted or just keep running and hiding from the truth Originally Posted by tman1847

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you right in the ass. Your link is to an opinion piece. I disagree with the opinion. There. It's addressed. Feel better?
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you right in the ass. Your link is to an opinion piece. I disagree with the opinion. There. It's addressed. Feel better? Originally Posted by TechPapi
I hope one day you accept Jesus Christ our Savior into your life.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you right in the ass. Your link is to an opinion piece. I disagree with the opinion. There. It's addressed. Feel better? Originally Posted by TechPapi
Not an opinion piece take your head out of your ....news reporter for Chicago paper.
Reporting on a real estate scam that your racist darling tried to you use to expand her racist agenda, just like her worthless husband
Not an opinion piece take your head out of your ....news reporter for Chicago paper.
Reporting on a real estate scam that your racist darling tried to you use to expand her racist agenda, just like her worthless husband Originally Posted by tman1847

Sure. You think Tucker is a reporter too.
Sure. You think Tucker is a reporter too. Originally Posted by TechPapi
I hope one day you accept Jesus Christ our Savior into your life. Originally Posted by winn dixie

If he actually existed:

But staying on topic: Obama's wife...smart woman, right?