Where are my hungry men??

I am here ready to dine.
Would love to help you out, you just need to travel north.
I'm starving! Come to Kansas City...or St. Louis!
Now this is a call to action I can commit to.
Sounds like I'm gonna have to make a trip to Kansas! Good thing I have a Dorothy costume! I better start hydrating lol
You've just described my idea of a perfect date! YUM!
You know I enjoy eating pussy so much that sometimes I think the provider ought to be paying me! I've had at least two providers tell me that they needed me to visit since their job was so much work, they looked forward to being taken care of. I'm beginning to think I may be doing this wrong! Originally Posted by texassapper
Now THAT sounds intriguing 😦🙊🙊 Hehe
Now THAT sounds intriguing 😦🙊🙊 Hehe Originally Posted by Kinky Kassie
I'll give you my 10 count special for free. In other words, you won't be leaving that bed until you've cum 10 times.... I don't care how much you beg.

I've done it before, and I'me going to keep on doing it.

PM for screening...trust me it's light! hah
Love eating pussy....specially those dominant females that grab me by the hair and tells me to eat her pussy till she cums.....
Just sent you a PM- I'm in Austin and I'll drive down for that! Asshole to clit- that's just my game!
Being vigorously tongue fucked in the ass and pussy is so hot particularly during a good facefucking. If you have a strong long tongue that likes to plunge deep into assholes and pussies, PM me)
  • boss1
  • 10-11-2017, 02:17 PM
My favorite pass time!!!
I love to be licked and sucked and have my cum eaten but a plunging thrusting tongue that moves in and out over and over is a true tongue fucking that most men don't do enough of. I am sure that Samarie and the other sluts here would really go wild for a good tongue fucking))))
I love to be licked and sucked and have my cum eaten but a plunging thrusting tongue that moves in and out over and over is a true tongue fucking that most men don't do enough of. I am sure that Samarie and the other sluts here would really go wild for a good tongue fucking)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Ah, tongue fucking. I pushed a provider over the edge when my tongue entered her pussy. I think it surprised her.
Before stopping in Kansas, come on up to Nebraska . Would love to satisfy your desire. Let's see if you can keep those legs from quivering!!