Question for the ladies.

A co-worker once described his sure-fire method for getting laid every Fri-Sat:

"Go ugly early . . .then lower the bar!" Originally Posted by ICU 812
He meant to say lower the shot glass when you hit ugly.
Yall need to have a designated buddy who strictly knows how to charm the panties off her

Hang back and wait

I had one

We called him the torpedo

He never had a clue
Yall need to have a designated buddy who strictly knows how to charm the panties off her

Hang back and wait

I had one

We called him the torpedo

He never had a clue Originally Posted by BDSaint
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You mean a wingman right? Lol yep I've been one and TOFTT! It's bro code.
Ladies, question-
In a group of girls at a social gathering, why is there ALWAYS that one colossal no fun hater female that is part of y'alls group? Why bring her along? Why hang out with her? Why?

This female will always be the one to mess up the vibe of a good time going on, she will c*ck block till no end. It just never fails.

Is this some sort of girl code that one of the females HAS to be the hater of the group? Also this female will usually be the Alpha female so whatever she says the others will follow.

I hope none of y'all have been that hater female. Well that is all.

-SGT R Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Okay Shino plus 4 lol
Ladies, question-
In a group of girls at a social gathering, why is there ALWAYS that one colossal no fun hater female that is part of y'alls group? Why bring her along? Why hang out with her? Why?

This female will always be the one to mess up the vibe of a good time going on, she will c*ck block till no end. It just never fails.

Is this some sort of girl code that one of the females HAS to be the hater of the group? Also this female will usually be the Alpha female so whatever she says the others will follow.

I hope none of y'all have been that hater female. Well that is all.

-SGT R Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Another Shinepooo production