politics of the super bowl

I agree oeb11 needs culling from your flat earther society otherwise known as Trumpville. Originally Posted by WTF
If I told you once, I told you a hundred times, don’t quote my posts until I’m through with them
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 01:33 PM

The NFL paid JayZ a lot of money to put on this half time show. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh wow, really? How fucking interesting...

I guess next you will let us in on the outfit JLow is wearing or her lip gloss

God Damn ... let's rename this the Pussified Political Forum.

"How do you feel about Kobe..."

"Super Bowl Ads..."

Ads...not the fucking Super Bowl but the fucking ads.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 01:34 PM
If I told you once, I told you a hundred times, don’t quote my posts until I’m through with them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Ah, ftw - the truly desperate smell of FEAR!
Attacking with the Flat earth Society - a known gathering of irrelevants - just as Fascist DPST' such as ftw.
name-calling indicates their last resort to formulate a reply.

Such a waste of bandwidth!
i predict Al Bundy will score 4 TD's!!!

• oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Ed O'Neill was born into an Irish-American Catholic family in Youngstown, Ohio.[4][5] His mother, Ruth Ann (née Quinlan), was a homemaker and social worker, and his father, Edward Phillip O'Neill, was a steel mill worker and truck driver.[6] O'Neill attended Ursuline High School before transferring to Worthington High School and winning a state championship, earning the name Ed O'Winner and winning a football scholarship to Ohio University, where he majored in history, also joining the Mu chapter of the Delta Tau Delta fraternity.[7] O'Neill left Ohio after his sophomore year; he spent more time playing sports and partying than studying[7] and also feuded with his coach.
He transferred to Youngstown State University, where he was a defensive lineman. While an undergraduate, O'Neill pledged Delta Sigma Phi and was initiated into the Delta Sigma chapter there. Rumors abound that he was an avid partier.[6] O'Neill was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1969 but was cut in training camp.[5][6][8] Later, on Married... with Children, O'Neill played a former high-school football star who had failed to make it big and constantly reminisced about his "glory days" at Polk High ("I once scored four touchdowns in a single game"). As part of this theme, former Pittsburgh Steelers great and Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw also made two guest appearances on the show. O'Neill was also a substitute social studies teacher at Ursuline High School before becoming an actor.[6]
I'm rooting for the KC Chiefs, not because Al Bundy sez so; I hate San Franciso.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 04:24 PM
nevergivesitathought...I heard that it you play the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial backwards they fart IMPEACH TRUMP.

the Niners. Mahomes is a cocky punk. and the Patriots let Jimmy G go when they should have kept him to replace that old tire Brady.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 04:24 PM
nevergivesitathought...I heard that it you play the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial backwards they fart IMPEACH TRUMP.

I don’t care if Shakira lips syncs the entire set as long as she shakes her ass.

It’s hard to believe she is 43 years old. It just seems like yesterday when she made this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE
She's put on a little weight. Looks better, but not good. She filled out some, but still too short for the new pounds.

Before she was just lots of curves on a small frame. Didn't do it for me then. A little more athletic in muscle structure-PERFECT!

Just caught a glimpse of her from the rear. The ratio is OFF!
She's put on a little weight. Looks better, but not good. She filled out some, but still too short for the new pounds.

Before she was just lots of curves on a small frame. Didn't do it for me then. A little more athletic in muscle structure-PERFECT!

Just caught a glimpse of her from the rear. The ratio is OFF! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Well, the little Columbian looked pretty damned good o night.

In the great American “ass-a-thon” between her and JLo, Shakira has my vote.
Wow, I just saw the Pepsi commercial with some black chick holding a can of Pepsi, singing “Paint it Black” by the Stones.

I wonder how much they have to play Mick and Company for using that song?