Hi just a brief Heads Up Since I may or may not be leaving Eccie

Ysk tsk tsk lol now i know how this beauty and her great performance felt at halftime..boo all you want yes I am applying for Memorial Herman to fly patients . YES i do love me and helping others and office work is a bore..need tge thrill.
I am excited about just focusing on that for employment.
Im not trying to get a date lol..this is not an ad.
Im having too much fun here making believers out of non believers thats all and im so sorry if my demeanor comes off as harsh or rude it is clearly not my intent i jusr dont take it up the ass in real world

https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/2022/11...27c8b45b2.html

She was great!!
And yes there is sadly a great need tryweakly..its just me flying not caring for the patient.
Pitroom, youre always putting me down and ive never met you in person.
Please send me a copy or post a copy of a receipt and erase the pertinent details.
Im not advertising im staying here to laugh.
And yes there is sadly a great need tryweakly..its just me flying not caring for the patient.
Please send me a copy or post a copy of a receipt and erase the pertinent details.
Im not advertising im staying here to laugh...and laugh hard crying while reminding myself that not everyone is the same..its also to help .
Its fun I just dont understand the rules and im truly trying
So if you are applying, that implies that you hold these qualifications? Just curious.. if you do, then I have much respek

Education [None)

Licenses/Certifications:
Commercial,
Instrument,
Helicopter License;
second class FAA medical certificate;
Passed the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) written test

Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
2000 hours Pilot-in Command of a turbine helicopter required,
3,000 hours Pilot-in-Command of a turbine helicopter preferred
200 hours of night helicopter PIC experience required, 300 hours of night helicopter PIC experience preferred
75 Hours Helicopter IFR required;
100 hours helicopter IFR preferred
SPIFR experience preferred

Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
Im not advertising im staying here to laugh...and laugh hard crying while reminding myself that not everyone is the same..its also to help .
Its fun I just dont understand the rules and im truly trying Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You are barely qualified to be a Uber Driver. Flying a helicopter? Maybe in your next sober lifetime. Yes I've met you and yes the encounter was absolutely weird, so please stop it. Post after post, just go away. You are entertaining but flying a helicopter is literally a pipe dream staff edit UC I honestly wish you the best but flying helicopters is a flat out lie and a dream. No one is hiring you for piloting a helicopter. Maybe sucking a dick as the pilot flies the helicopter but that's about it. Stay in your lane boo
Wow. so many haters ......
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2022, 02:41 PM
She's retired before, returned within hours, she has a long history of fantasy stories aka LIES!
I don't understand the need to lie in the hobby. If you are needing serious medical attention and you see Venus as your pilot please save your life and immediately jump out of it and run yourself to the emergency room. I've seen her myself. Zoned out on unmentionables, so if you are zoned out to have sex and can barely get through that how the fuck can you fly a helicopter? Originally Posted by Pitroom
Haha read that again PIT I’m cracking up over here toodles….
You are barely qualified to be a Uber Driver. Flying a helicopter? Maybe in your next sober lifetime. Yes I've met you and yes the encounter was absolutely weird, so please stop it. Post after post, just go away. You are entertaining but flying a helicopter is literally a pipe dream when you are always zoned out on unmentionables that come out of a bottle. Can you even walk around the block without falling out honestly. You seemed okay, just too zoned out for me. I honestly wish you the best but flying helicopters is a flat out lie and a dream. No one is hiring you for piloting a helicopter. Maybe sucking a dick as the pilot flies the helicopter but that's about it. Stay in your lane boo Originally Posted by Pitroom
Again ….Js…..
Again ….Js….. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Why are you so infatuated with me. Like I never really even interact with you at all
Guys,
Play nice.
And I do not repeat myself
point of order....

I'm actually curious about this because I have high regard for women in aviation.

The chick that flew the F16 Demo in @HoustonAirShow last month has 4M views on her in cockpit video.

That field of work doesnt have enough woman pilots IMO, so the more the merrier...

carry on....
Why are you so infatuated with me. Like I never really even interact with you at all Originally Posted by Pitroom
Honey don’t flatter yourself I wouldn’t see you if you were the last trick here

I just know how you act on oh2 and I know you want the attention so I’ll give it to you!

Why don’t you address me this way on the other board? Fraud Alert is why I give you attention

Back on topic Venus I hope everything you do in life you love!
Couldnt edit the post. here is the link to the vid. U gotta listen to her radio talk.....shaawiinnnnngggg... cute little 30 something chick from New Braunfrels...I would totally hit that target....Iwonder ifn she sangle?