New Agency

I am curious that there has been no more message traffic from the OP concerning some of the questions that have been raised by several members.......
i noticed that to..run
I am actually the one aiding my spouse in her operation, but will be posting under the same name. I will note when posts contain my input or are entirely composed by me.

Currently my focus has been diverted to private security training for the next month. Convoy ops, personal security, and a bunch of things that would bore half of you but perhaps interest the other half.

Falling back on favorite quotes from my military times I have to say that this is her goat, and I'm just holding the tail.

Holding the tail in this case pertains to website design along with the other elements which will shape this agency and hopefully set it aside from others. With her general background in business and experience working in/around the adult industry, I am more than confident that her brilliant ideas will translate into an efficient, well oiled (no pun intended???), machine.

The only things I can accuse her of is having so much enthusiasm and a great desire to help others. This means she couldn't wait to tell the world that she's here and intending to do something great.

Anyways after a grueling day of mounted and dismounted operations over mountainous terrain, I'm ready to clock out. Please be patient if you desire more information. Like all good things... It will come (I'm not touching that one...).

This is the woman with the GOAT lol...

If any girls are intrested in details of what we have to offer please send a PM to me. My time spent checking forums is slim due to the fact I am trying to help the tail holder get the website done and incall locations found etc. Hope you all didn't run too far, thanks for you patience with us as we get this started.
Gawd...
Hey G.O.A.T?! They're talking about you up here.
How is it that three posts in and I see lots of drama starting from this one?
They do have more girls to pick from and in most cases they can send one rite out
  • Zoey
  • 08-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Wow, Mr. Instant Gratification!

"Indies" have lives, too and many times can't just run to you at the drop of a hat - other times they can - the earlier in the day you make contact the more feasible it is to get same day. I *personally* enjoy building a rapport with my clients prior to our meeting. It makes the whole process less mechanical and - in my opinion - a lot more fun! Anticipation wins, for me

The reason why I prefer agencies is because when I get the urge I want someone who'll answer the phone and set it up fast. Indies want to make appointments days out, like I was lookin' for a dentist appointment or sumpin.' Indies want everything on their terms, what's convenient for them. Agencies are more accomodating. So as long as you always answer the phone and have someone hot available then you'll do okay. So PM me when you get a number I can call and I'll definitely give 'yas a go-round.

Welcome aboard!

Now all ya mugs out there ya betta be nice to this dame or might have to let ya have it. Originally Posted by publicenemy
The reason why I prefer agencies is because when I get the urge I want someone who'll answer the phone and set it up fast. Indies want to make appointments days out, like I was lookin' for a dentist appointment or sumpin.' Indies want everything on their terms, what's convenient for them. Agencies are more accomodating. So as long as you always answer the phone and have someone hot available then you'll do okay. So PM me when you get a number I can call and I'll definitely give 'yas a go-round.

Welcome aboard!

Now all ya mugs out there ya betta be nice to this dame or might have to let ya have it. Originally Posted by publicenemy
PE, well said that too is the reason I would rather
use an agency. There are some Indy's that are
usually available on short notice as well, just not
that many.

Usually agencies dont nickel and dime you for various
"Fetishes" they either do it or they dont.

Rocker
Hey G.O.A.T?! They're talking about you up here. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
Wow, I'm known in Austin. Too bad they got banned, I wanted to know how they knew me.
What happened? Why'd they get banned?