Encounter: Jade and her banging Latina legs and ass delivers at Luxury.

This is a BS review

She’s 21 spinner black hair nice body I didn’t see any mommy damage
Didn’t ask if she had kids
This is a BS review

She’s 21 spinner black hair nice body I didn’t see any mommy damage
Didn’t ask if she had kids Originally Posted by Azulkrema
Were her boobs deflated? 21 year old shouldn't have deflated boobs
My guess is she is not 21, although she told me that also. Her boobs wouldn't look like they do at 21, unless she recently lost a lot of weight.
I consider her of medium build and not slim enough to be a spinner.
  • slap
  • 04-12-2021, 01:39 AM
Ashram. Just stick to lineup info. No one believes any of your “reviews”...
Were her boobs deflated? 21 year old shouldn't have deflated boobs Originally Posted by Diabetes
It happens. I absolutely believe shes 21 and her tits are a bit saggy but they are nice
is it me .. or is the OP seem like a promoter?
Click on their name, then "Find More Posts by..." and make up your own mind as to the value of the handle in question. This is evergreen advice
Where she’s 21 or slightly older she’s young & hot with a very tight pussy
She is of Colombian descent but was born & raised in San Francisco

The lady at luxury is bringing latinas from all over the states for two weeks only
Sound fun to me new girl every two weeks

But these promoters are lying about their service trying to get business

They only thing they are doing is scaring these girls away as they don’t provide the same service as other girls at luxury
& clients walk in & demand certain thing
She will tell you herself at the door she doesn’t do anything uncovered
"She didn't tell me at the door." Took my money first, and it wasn't until AFTER the shower did I find out that it was no tongue kissing, CBJ, no DATY, CFS only.
She doesn’t sound fun at all…more robotic than anything going through the 2 motions she allows. Is this the stereotype people are talking about with latina providers?
She doesn’t sound fun at all…more robotic than anything going through the 2 motions she allows. Is this the stereotype people are talking about with latina providers? Originally Posted by TexLtnlvr

YES, EXACTLY!