Providers probably have enough jerks to deal with.

Not lowering yourself to someone else's level is NOT submitting . . . its intelligent Originally Posted by Halfbad
Aww thanks , and very true!

What's that saying? Arguing with a fool makes you an even BIGGER fool.

That's what more of us need to remember
And the sad thing is we get flamed for commenting ourselves. I learned that when Im attacked, its in my best interest to submit, act a princess, and apologize because boy do these hobbyist love to go toe to toe with providers over the smallest things.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1109651&highlight=

...only select ladies get applauded for speaking their minds or playing the "bitch" role ...the rest must be sugar and spice. I just let it roll over or ignore it. Great thread and thanks for bringing light to this.

Happythoughts in my happy place! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
According to Hookerpedia, letting it roll over or ignoring it does not include posting a link to the link in your next post. Just an observation. Have a great day!
Not lowering yourself to someone else's level is NOT submitting . . . its intelligent Originally Posted by Halfbad
Halfbad that's what I need to remember. Its just not worth it to lower yourself to them.
While we've never met I remember you from ASPD days and have always thought you were witty and bright . . . focus on those and let the effluent flow into the sewer.

It should all be fun, even the $$$ aspect. If I worked a job I didn't like, I'd quit it even if the money was good. You seem to like your "job" ::

Did you say tan lines?! <pant>
Halfbad that's what I need to remember. Its just not worth it to lower yourself to them. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
There's no reason for you to be subjected to someone else's lower standards! That's why you're so good at what you do....you can see thru all the bs and still be independent and strong!! It takes a special person to be able to do that!
If only we could all be perfect people
Halfbad that's what I need to remember. Its just not worth it to lower yourself to them. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara,
You are who you are and you don't sugar coat it. You don't go down without a fight. You don't let people disrespect you and you always stand up for yourself. Halfbad is right, it's not worth it to lower yourself to people's level. But at the same time, you are the kind of person who shows people that you deserve respect and nothing less. And that is an admirable quality to have. If you don't respect yourself, no one else will. Sometimes it's not worth it, but sometimes people need to know that you won't put up with their bullshit. I think it's more about picking and choosing your battles.
XOXO
JP
While we've never met I remember you from ASPD days and have always thought you were witty and bright . . . focus on those and let the effluent flow into the sewer.

It should all be fun, even the $$$ aspect. If I worked a job I didn't like, I'd quit it even if the money was good. You seem to like your "job" ::

Did you say tan lines?! <pant> Originally Posted by Halfbad
Thank you! And oh yeah some tan lines baby
My grandmother always said you get more flies with honey than vinegar....then make sure you have a good fly swatter...

+1 to Luke
Tara,
You are who you are and you don't sugar coat it. You don't go down without a fight. You don't let people disrespect you and you always stand up for yourself. Halfbad is right, it's not worth it to lower yourself to people's level. But at the same time, you are the kind of person who shows people that you deserve respect and nothing less. And that is an admirable quality to have. If you don't respect yourself, no one else will. Sometimes it's not worth it, but sometimes people need to know that you won't put up with their bullshit. I think it's more about picking and choosing your battles.
XOXO
JP Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Thank you JP. You are truly a gem. I like you a lot and I know that you will go very far in this business just like I have. You have the same spunk and go get attitude. Don't let anyone change that about you ever. You are beautiful and a very wise smart woman. Love ya. TE
This is a paraphrase of what I dealt with this weekend... set up with a cocky guy on p411 for Sunday he texts me all day Wednesday Thursday and Friday several times to the point of exhaustion... Friday he texts asking if I can go over now. I tell him I can't im in Houston he then says he will pay to fly me to dallas for an hour then return me to Houston... ummmm no! Sunday, four hours before our set time he texts and says "well I guess ill still see you even though you blew me off on Friday" I explained he is not my to priority on Friday I had a set schedule had business in houston and him trying to cut people out was not cool.... 30 minutes before our schedules apt he text asking ", are you coming or not?" I told him based on his response I figured he cancelled. He then berated me through text while I was away from my phone "dumb bitch karmas a bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?, im going to expose your ass out on eccie, ill never see an ass like you, but how much for two hours?" .... wow!! I simply responded letting him know not to contact me again and ill be forwarding his messages to gina.... I had the strongest feeling this is the sweettreat predator lol!!!! Ladies contact me for his p411 handle
There are so many beautiful women on here to just name a few replying to this thread, Jillian, Tara, Lola & Eva that should not have to go through the headaches that occur quite frequently. There are jerks on both sides of the isle, myself just put then on ignore, if not comfortable seeing someone do to posting just stay away....
I would like to say thank you to donkey kong for being a very respectful and understanding gentlemen. You and many others are the reason we are able to continue doing what we do and enjoy it.. Xoxo
I would like to say thank you to donkey kong for being a very respectful and understanding gentlemen. You and many others are the reason we are able to continue doing what we do and enjoy it.. Xoxo Originally Posted by Pleasure09
Awww shucks, thanks Pleasure, and thanks for showing me such a wonderful time!
There are so many beautiful women on here to just name a few replying to this thread, Jillian, Tara, Lola & Eva that should not have to go through the headaches that occur quite frequently. There are jerks on both sides of the isle, myself just put then on ignore, if not comfortable seeing someone do to posting just stay away.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thanks Love