Ashley Madison Hacked

They supposedly eliminate all RW screening info once you have been screened Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Isn't that what just about everyone has thought over the years about all these public debacles where some hooker, pimp or madam got busted and then their "Trick" Book get's made public?

Exactly "why" is it believed?

Oh.

Yeah

They told us they did!

People that signed up for Ashley Madison may not deserve what has landed or is coming but they can't claim it shouldn't land squarely on their shoulders that they gave up their personal information the way they did.
One wonders how long it will be until P411 suffers the same level of hack and information outing Originally Posted by RouterJockey
I bet that ones next !!! ..im glad i never became a member !

They supposedly eliminate all RW screening info once you have been screened Originally Posted by Windinhishair
That's what most hookers say on here once your screened they delete your rw info ..lol You actually believe them ? then later on you catch them sharing personal information of johns lol its been done many times !!!
Didn't that happen like a month ago? Any new updates on whether they released any names or info? Originally Posted by newbieguy
It is getting released bit by bit on Pastebin. so far, members of the Australian government and Australian security forces who were AM members have been publicized there. If there is a total list somewhere, I have not found it yet.
  • Loxly
  • 08-20-2015, 02:35 PM
They'd be better off posting a list of everyone who has AIDS.
I just can't believe so many were too dumb or lazy to use an anonymous email and used their work, military, or school emails. It takes less than 5 minutes to become mrdildohead@gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc. I also doubt P411 is a target since they are tiny compared to AM - eccie has a bigger user base than p411.
  • tron
  • 08-20-2015, 05:34 PM
They supposedly eliminate all RW screening info once you have been screened but of course there is no knowing how much truth there is in that considering the nature of the industry to begin with. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
If you can get a provider on P411 to invite you and another to verify, you can get an account without ever providing any RW info. Or at least you could when I got an account.

As for the ones with .mil or federal gov email addresses, if they have a security clearance, they are screwed.
I'm a paleohacker and still go to Blackhat in Vegas every year. Take it from me.
Anything can be hacked. Anything.

FYI,

Anyone out there work for a company using "the cloud?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[go on believing there's a 'secure cloud']
I am curious to know where is this database available in a searchable format. Do I need to download the entire data set or someone has already hosted it on some website?

As bad as it may sound for those who got exposed - it's kind of fun to see if someone I know was stupid enough to disclose real id on AM.