HAS ANY LADY PAID FOR SERVICES WITH SERVICES

• Tetas
  • 12-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Ladies I am quite handy as well Cars, Computers, Home repair. Just know it took me three years to build my Avitar. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
Shit, that sucks.
Tell you what, you buy me some pussy and I'll build you a new avatar tonight in my spare time.
Shit, that sucks.
Tell you what, you buy me some pussy and I'll build you a new avatar tonight in my spare time.
Originally Posted by riday
No shit, right? I just cut and pasted mine.
This may be my only "Boy, you got lucky" story. When I was a grad student, I helped a chick with her statistics homework on occasion. Not much to look at but a fine rack and some really good legs. As finals got closer, well, let's just say her needs became more urgent. Of course, I was headed to finals too so I begged off helping her during that time. So being the aggressive little tyke that she was she practically pinned me against the wall in the commons area, basically grabbing my crotch and grinding right there. We adjourned to my car and had several tutorials over the next few days in her nearby apartment. Never saw her again, but was quite an experience.
The idea at least in theory makes all my years of computer skills seem worth more then extra free work for the family.

Any girls out there with broken pcs or macs or need whole house networks and domains setup? Hahahahaha
Ladies,

I will gladly provide stress relief in the form of back rubs, tickling, and cunnilingus in exchange for sessions. I'm not too freaky, but get me going and there's literally no part of your body I won't put in my mouth. Offer excludes water sports.

PM me if interested Originally Posted by TheBizzer
LOL!

Ladies, I'll do you to clean my place.
I"m retired but I have time to just lay around with you .......when you feel lonely ......and supply a nice warm full body massage followed by a warm wet tongue lashing .......just need to let me know .LOL
Heck I didn't know eccie had a Hobbyist Ad section...

I'm good at yard work and pool cleaning.

just sayin...
I have bartered in the past and everything worked out great.

Would love to do it again.
I once did collision repair (about $3000) in trade with a professional cheerleader....belive it or not the play wasnt that great. But leaves me with a hell of a story to tell!
Lol i think we need a guys ad area now
Hmmm
Plumber's know how to lay pipe, but it takes me longer these days !!!
haha I would do a barter deal, depending on whats being bartered. I had someone offer me a rental car for a couple weeks for a session.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-16-2010, 01:40 AM
About the Avitar....

I think he meant a motorcycle...

Not an Avatar- as in the little image next to your name.
Well speak up Selena...what do u need?