Ladies we fall in love with you because we seek emotional intimacy

OK you can go away now YM and stop fucking with my mind. you're irritating me.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You have to pay me to leave, remember?
You have to pay me to leave, remember? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Munchkins are best deep fried.
good advice though ....I fell in love with 2 providers and they reciprocated. it was me that pulled away. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Maybe I'm new to all this and don't know where to start. The thought of 'buying pussy' (or better said P4P) does intrigue me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sistine Chapel, you remind me of a chocolate covered cherry. Beautiful chocolate colored skin, soft and sweet candy soul and a bright red, big beautiful heart.

I spent several years in the Navy, not on a ship but surrounded by guys nonetheless. It was so nice, I worked with and knew so many amazing guys from all over so I had my pick of quality men to date. I learned to really appreciate nice men who worked hard and treated women well. Outside of that environment, it is not so easy for women to be around enough men to see the difference. In the military, your public life and your personal life are not so separate. Getting transferred all over the country and world every 4 yrs. took a toll, eventually I left.

I remember a guy, about 19 yrs. old who lived next door to me in the barracks. He would go out every night to one of those "Buy me drinky" bars where professional scam artist women hung out, paid by the bar to convince sailors to overpay expensive drinks so the women would flirt and encourage drink sales. This poor guy, I used to tell him all the time that he was being scammed. One night he came home in tears, he finally found out she really didn't want to date him. He had no idea, he really thought she liked him.

Doing what I do now sort of reminds me of being in the military since I once again find myself surrounded by men. It feels natural to me, and I relate to men now just as I did then. By that I mean, clients tend to have the education and employment that people in the military have. We hooked up a lot ( In the military ) due to intimate surroundings. Intimate settings or close work environments causes people to have emotional affairs. No matter how old you get or how long married or single you are, sometimes you find yourself looking into someone's eyes and feeling that spark of lust. It's only natural. Paid companionship or not. You see and smell someone who gives you a rush, and you are right back in grade school again when you first realized you were attracted to the opposite sex.
Another thing to consider is that when you make an appointment, both parties are usually dressed for the occasion and prepared for a romantic interlude.

In a relationship, real life gets in the way. A wife or girlfriend does not always have her makeup and fancy lingerie on. She may not have the incentive to give a blow job as often as before because she knows everything about you personally. Perhaps she sees herself as your equal, so giving a blow job isn't her idea of equality.

Sexual passion is fleeting, no matter how good the long term relationship. Biologically we are meant to reproduce, infidelity and promiscuity are natural and a threat to modern societal norms.

Sexual passion is always going to knock you off your feet and make you weak in the knees for someone. Paid for or not. It's biological and a whole lot easier to achieve when she is dressed up and made up to make you feel that way about her.
But putting the emotional side away....is it not ok to have friendships in the business? I have friends in my business that I can hang out with but yet I still have business with them in which they have to bid and make good on their promises either way.

Can't this business also have friends? Or is that just crazy?
On the flipside, there are whores that will make you think you are friends and they may even tell you that they love you. It's all bullshit. They get off on using people.
I can't fall in love with a chick I'm directly giving money for intimacy to. Can't do it!
On the flipside, there are whores that will make you think you are friends and they may even tell you that they love you. It's all bullshit. They get off on using people. Originally Posted by westxbnd
Hmmmm.....good point. If they say love I know it's bullshit. But I thought it may be ok to be friends....but I guess you are right.
On the flipside, there are whores that will make you think you are friends and they may even tell you that they love you. It's all bullshit. They get off on using people. Originally Posted by westxbnd
Agreed, but ironically I notice some guys do that as well. Not just in the hobby, either. At first it weirded me out when a client started texting me, saying he loved me. Then I realized it was just his way of having a substitute or fantasy. I learned not to get freaked out when it happened. Now I have plenty of guys both in the hobby and not who will say they love me. I just say it right back. It doesn't cost anything and as long as they aren't bothering me or annoying me or overstepping boundries I don't mind spreading the proverbial love at all.

Kindness and declarations of love are so rare, but they mean so much. I have learned to soften my heart, to not clam up and to not be stingy with affection or consideration. I did not feel that way in my 20's, but now that I am 53 I am a lot happier and could not care less what anyone thinks. I have also found that using loving and caring speech and mannerisms makes you feel happier in general than not.
Sistine Chapel, you remind me of a chocolate covered cherry. Beautiful chocolate colored skin, soft and sweet candy soul and a bright red, big beautiful heart. Originally Posted by cinderbella
please stop you're making me blush. seriously thanks for the gracious compliment. I feel like I'm being wooed by Barry White or Teddy Pendergrass. lmao

its definitely sig worthy. lol
I can't fall in love with a chick I'm directly giving money for intimacy to. Can't do it! Originally Posted by kerwil62
i agree but some things give you such a thrill such a rush
Hmmmm.....good point. If they say love I know it's bullshit. But I thought it may be ok to be friends....but I guess you are right. Originally Posted by jazzguy
its not about what they say its about what they do. that will tell you for sure if lines are being blurred and boundaries crossed.
its not about what they say its about what they do. that will tell you for sure if lines are being blurred and boundaries crossed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But is being friends....and in business...a blurred boundary? Can I go out to eat with a friend? Have some drinks with a friend? Because they are fun to hang with and talk to....but.....when it moves to intimate it's business. Or is that just not possible in this world? It's not love....but rather just like hanging out with someone.