just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

Who is this mod you speak of?

Name names
Who is this mod you speak of?

Name names Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Also who are the other handles your to chicken shit to name?
Getting feelings hurt on a hooker board...........HOOKER BOARD.
Your so sweet ain't you !

Getting feelings hurt on a hooker board...........HOOKER BOARD. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
If you all want names, they are Roll Dozer and 21southernbella or something like that. I posted dumbass in his thread and received a warning from Spice for insulting him
But to clarify, the mod I was talking about is between him and I. I'm not posting his name here.
But to clarify, the mod I was talking about is between him and I. I'm not posting his name here. Originally Posted by flyinghi
So why was my name brought up again?

Why can you name me but you can't name the mod?
Dorthy, just sent you a pm
  • cr76
  • 01-16-2016, 05:33 PM
So why was my name brought up again?

Why can you name me but you can't name the mod? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Because we just love you Dorfy.
These fucking mods, man. Hall monitor powers having MF'ers who want respect but don't do shit to get any. I'm like, WTF do they do that means shit to anyone besides themselves.

I get points over and over for about the same three offenses: Insulting remarks, disrespect to a fucking mod, and hijacking a thread (this shit happens daily, yet ONLY I get pointed for it). Throw in one or two others that are similar to the first two.

I say shit that has at least an element of truth to it all the time. Sometimes the truth is too much for some cats. Hey, tough shit. I gotta be who I am.

It's funny. I get a lot of PM's where people agree with something I've said.
These fucking mods, man. Hall monitor powers having MF'ers who want respect but don't do shit to get any. I'm like, WTF do they do that means shit to anyone besides themselves.

I get points over and over for about the same three offenses: Insulting remarks, disrespect to a fucking mod, and hijacking a thread (this shit happens daily, yet ONLY I get pointed for it). Throw in one or two others that are similar to the first two.

I say shit that has at least an element of truth to it all the time. Sometimes the truth is too much for some cats. Hey, tough shit. I gotta be who I am.

It's funny. I get a lot of PM's where people agree with something I've said. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
: clap clap...
They are drunck with power I tell you........drunck. I blame EA. He is wielding power from the deep darkness.
I wield power from within my deep darkness too.
I get points to I just don't make threads & cry about it I earn all my points... There are rules and if you don't follow you get points its simple...
Bending the guidelines and seeing how much one can get away with is half the fun...

If you're a dumas, embrace it.

This guy did.