Advice for a Noob

I want to meet every girl that has posted in this thread Originally Posted by Erectile_Reptile
Atta boy. And as far as safe, Amber, WAY better choice than the original "recommendation".
Atta boy. And as far as safe, Amber, WAY better choice than the original "recommendation". Originally Posted by cculvr69
Yea idk how I feel about MMs never tried them though, plus Amber hot
Yea idk how I feel about MMs never tried them though, plus Amber hot Originally Posted by Erectile_Reptile
Nothing wrong with well done MM's. But while Amber's are natural, I'm pretty sure you'd like them just fine.
From what I've seen/heard, Amber Does is a much better choice Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Well that destroys newbie training

wtf girl, he well never do his own homework now

Now sir newbie,
The best newbies never asked. Did homework and went for it. Then posted a review.
So if I had ya fooled, remember newbie friendly is not always = newbie safe.
The best tasting bait may or may not be the best looking bait to your eye, and after doing your own homework.

So the right question would not be WHO. The right question would be what search tools does eccie have so I can find HER.

you do not have PA, reviews ROS out. And to soon to find who has same eye for hookers anyways.
yet still worth a look latter after..
...so...
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php showcases
profiles you can read older posts by hooker/s you thinking about
then hit the reviews that can also be found in profiles
ops forgot
yo op,
I forgot something in homework. Somewhere in showcase, signature line, or ads you will find how she likes best to be contacted.
be it
call
text
pm
email
or even on her web site.
Its part of her part of screening if she does at all.
ops forgot
yo op,
I forgot something in homework. Somewhere in showcase, signature line, or ads you will find how she likes best to be contacted.
be it
call
text
pm
email
or even on her web site.
Its part of her part of screening if she does at all. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks I'm gonna get me some jimmies
Thanks I'm gonna get me some jimmies Originally Posted by Erectile_Reptile

Well what could possibly go wrong doing it that way.....
Well what could possibly go wrong doing it that way..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Just when plastic man had to go away. We get a gem like this.
fuckin plastic man just doesn't roll off the tongue like fuckin elg....
fuckin plastic man just doesn't roll off the tongue like fuckin elg.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
fuckin Paulie.....

elg......
Just when plastic man had to go away. We get a gem like this. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Anyone else notice who hasn't been around since plastic man disappeared?

hmmm.....
Yup, that'll blow his mind for sure. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Indeed!
SAB is the ultimate mindblower!......
Well that destroys newbie training

wtf girl, he well never do his own homework now

Now sir newbie,
The best newbies never asked. Did homework and went for it. Then posted a review.
So if I had ya fooled, remember newbie friendly is not always = newbie safe.
The best tasting bait may or may not be the best looking bait to your eye, and after doing your own homework.

So the right question would not be WHO. The right question would be what search tools does eccie have so I can find HER.

you do not have PA, reviews ROS out. And to soon to find who has same eye for hookers anyways.
yet still worth a look latter after..
...so...
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php showcases
profiles you can read older posts by hooker/s you thinking about
then hit the reviews that can also be found in profiles Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Best sage advice so far for a noob!!!.....
Just when plastic man had to go away. We get a gem like this. Originally Posted by Ceremony
What makes you think he ever left?.....