dumb as a rock

Well all I can say is "That's Not My Yob, man!"
snick Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
What's up with the camel avatar? Are you trying to get IBHankerwrong excited?

Bring back the chick with the hot ass.

Bring back the chick with the hot ass. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hildabeast sitting on your Obama voting face. you; slurp, slurp, slurp.
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 09:25 AM

Bring back the chick with the hot ass. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Some of the extreme RW/Thumpers on here do seem to have different preferences. Just like some of their "how much TV money can I rake in" preachers and angry talk show host heroes.
Just like some of their "how much TV money can I rake in" preachers and angry talk show host heroes. Originally Posted by Old-T
Are you speaking of the same "preachers" who regularly ask that we give our money to the Lord, but they give you their address?
Of course the left has the "empower yourself" gurus supporting them and the Home Shopping Network.
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Of course the left has the "empower yourself" gurus supporting them and the Home Shopping Network. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OK, what does that have to do with much of anything?

I have no clue about what goes on with home shopping networks, but I would tbink it was something you would laud as an example of good hard working free enterprise at work.
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Are you speaking of the same "preachers" who regularly ask that we give our money to the Lord, but they give you their address? Originally Posted by bigtex
I don't care much about the mailing address, but I care a lot about where the money ends up.

I think there are a lot of people who do great things in the nqme of religeon: Mother Teresa, the Salvation Army, the Mennonite relief agency, a Buddist community i am familiar with, and non-religious group as like Drs Without Boarders.

But I think there is a special place in hell for the "religious" P.T. Barnums out there.
Of course you don't understand. There are words that contain characters greater than three in length!

OK, what does that have to do with much of anything?

I have no clue about what goes on with home shopping networks, but I would tbink it was something you would laud as an example of good hard working free enterprise at work. Originally Posted by Old-T
"I believe that being despised by the despicable is as good as being admired by the admirable."...LOL

"Vote Democrat" We'll make sure all of those Uncle Tom's know how your grand parents felt in the 60's when the democratic party was burning crosses in their front lawns; HILLARY'S campaigne slogan 2016...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What you don't say about your tag line is that all it wasn't the "democratic party" burning crosses in their front lawns in the 1960s, it was Southern Democrats in the Democratic Party burning crosses on their lawn in their KKK robes or similar. Most if not all changed affiliation to the Republican party over the next 30 years after a majority in each party of both Democrats and Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the voting rights act of 1965. You completely ignore that Nixon's Southern Strategy (actually Goldwater before that started it) continued the complete transformation of the Republican party being completed by Reagan and the Tea Party. It isn't inconceivable that the Republican Party will follow the Whigs into the dustbin of history since the comparisons are not inconsiderable. Bottom line is that the Republicans are against almost everything that they have been for a decade or more ago (including facts, reason and sanity).

“Those who don't know history (or ignore and misrepresent it) are destined to repeat it.”
Edmund Burke
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Of course you don't understand. There are words that contain characters greater than three in length! Originally Posted by therock18
First, just for you educational betterment, those "characters" are typically called "letters".

But more importantly, since you seem to think it is blatantly obvious what tbe home shopping network has to do with bible thumping sleazeballs, and I am too dense to see the conection, why don't you explain it.

I will patiently wait for your superior intellect to explain it.
You are so wrong on HISTORY and everything else. No surprise. Only in your dreams did Reppblicans and democrats switch sides with regards to racism. The KKK was started by Democrats! Your confirmation is saying that the TEA Party are racist. Hmmm so minority (blacks an latins) Tea Partiers are racist? Don't think so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38558455/n...racist-claims/

The NAACP was created by Black Republicans and turned to racism by its liberal members

What you don't say about your tag line is that all it wasn't the "democratic party" burning crosses in their front lawns in the 1960s, it was Southern Democrats in the Democratic Party burning crosses on their lawn in their KKK robes or similar. Most if not all changed affiliation to the Republican party over the next 30 years after a majority in each party of both Democrats and Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the voting rights act of 1965. You completely ignore that Nixon's Southern Strategy (actually Goldwater before that started it) continued the complete transformation of the Republican party being completed by Reagan and the Tea Party. It isn't inconceivable that the Republican Party will follow the Whigs into the dustbin of history since the comparisons are not inconsiderable. Bottom line is that the Republicans are against almost everything that they have been for a decade or more ago (including facts, reason and sanity).

“Those who don't know history (or ignore and misrepresent it) are destined to repeat it.”
Edmund Burke Originally Posted by austxjr
What you don't say about your tag line is that all it wasn't the "democratic party" burning crosses in their front lawns in the 1960s, it was Southern Democrats in the Democratic Party burning crosses on their lawn in their KKK robes or similar. Most if not all changed affiliation to the Republican party over the next 30 years after a majority in each party of both Democrats and Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the voting rights act of 1965. Originally Posted by austxjr
Is that what they teach in grade school these days?
Either that or austxjr is teaching it in his indoctrination classes!
Is that what they teach in grade school these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 03:01 PM
Of course you don't understand. There are words that contain characters greater than three in length! Originally Posted by therock18
First, just for you educational betterment, those "characters" are typically called "letters".

But more importantly, since you seem to think it is blatantly obvious what tbe home shopping network has to do with bible thumping sleazeballs, and I am too dense to see the conection, why don't you explain it.

I will patiently wait for your superior intellect to explain it. Originally Posted by Old-T
I see you have posted twice since I called you on your stupid statement, but you seem to be ignoring a simple question: What do home shopping networks have to do with sleaze ball money grubbing "preachers"?