liquor???

thanck goodness we do not pay them to spell.

She has some other skillz
and to thinck, ya'll just thought I was being mean.. REAL TALK. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Hey It's hard to be grammar proper when you have the tmobile vibrant in one hand and liquor in the other! Untitled2344.jpg

uuuuu.jpg

But now I am ready for ya!
Alyssa, some good to very decent stuff you got there... that's a nice start-up, but we need to work on improving your selection.
thanck goodness we do not pay them to spell.

She has some other skillz Originally Posted by notanewbie
I must remember on this "Hooker board" Grammar and punctuation and post count is all that matters ! It is a real shame every thread is either hijacked or someone just has a real hard time staying on the subject. It was my understanding that's what the "slap yo momma thread" was still going. I had a serious inquiry of what liquor is preferred. I think it is very important to be a great host. Some people are just so harsh.If anyone has any real suggestions i would love to hear them.

Alyssa
Alyssa, some good to very decent stuff you got there... that's a nice start-up, but we need to work on improving your selection. Originally Posted by Diabolo
Thanks there is much more. Way too much to take pictures of.
That's a good tequila selection! I am a Vodka guy..(V5, Tito's, Kettle One, Goose of course)
and to thinck, ya'll just thought I was being mean.. REAL TALK. Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Let me fix yours.

And (all sentences start with capitalization) to think, you all (ya'll) (is not even a word in the dictionary , it's slang!) just thought I was being mean. (.only one period needed after a sentence.) Real talk

So it would be a bit more proper to say; And to think, you all thought I was being mean.Real talk.
That's a good tequila selection! I am a Vodka guy..(V5, Tito's, Kettle One, Goose of course) Originally Posted by DarthMaul
There is plenty of grey goose, absolute. etc i like to keep them all organized.
Okay..okay, since your spelling got better, I'll give you my two cents without being "controversial"...
CONTROVERSY is what I attempt to avoid...Here's a good list for...

Rednecks- Busch beer
White Yuppies- Riesling
Asians- Remy Martin (XO)
Yuppie Blacks- Hypnotiq
Thuggish Blacks- Lean
Mexicans- Herradura Suprema
Mexican'ts- See "Rednecks"
Indian (East Asian)- Johnnie Walker Blue label
Indian (Native American)- ethanol or any alcohol will do
Thanks there is much more. Way too much to take pictures of. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Good to read !!!
Let me fix yours.

And (all sentences start with capitalization) to think, you all (ya'll) (is not even a word in the dictionary , it's slang!) just thought I was being mean. (.only one period needed after a sentence.) Real talk

So it would be a bit more proper to say; And to think, you all thought I was being mean.Real talk. Originally Posted by miss alyssa

babe you don't want it, so don't start... I spelled thinck the right way.. I thinck

Come on, let's be real, half of your hooktard posts don't deserve capitalization. And since it's obvious you don't pick up a dictionary, let me help you out on that ya'll thing.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/y'all

Don't hurt yourself trying to thinck too hard over there... you can NEVER fix one of my posts.
Start a thread and ask one of the guys what thinck means.. they might help you out. And since you PMed me and said you didn't know what facepalm was, I'll help you out there too.

(just kidding!)

<Seinfeld>

Cat Fight!!!

Elaine: Well, I tried, but he thought it was some sort of cat fight.

Kramer: Cat fight!?

Elaine: Ok, why? Why do guys do this? What is so appealing to men about a cat fight?

Kramer: Yeye cat fight!!

Jerry: Because men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow kiss.

Kramer: T-t-t-t...

</Seinfeld>
[super dooper private] Hooker threADS are gay. [/super dooper private]

So it would be a bit more proper to say; And to think, you all thought I was being mean.Real talk. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Actually, you’re incorrect. You forgot the space between the first period and the word real.

If you’re going to "try" and correct others, at least get it right.
(just kidding!)

<Seinfeld>

Cat Fight!!!

Elaine: Well, I tried, but he thought it was some sort of cat fight.

Kramer: Cat fight!?

Elaine: Ok, why? Why do guys do this? What is so appealing to men about a cat fight?

Kramer: Yeye cat fight!!

Jerry: Because men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow kiss.

Kramer: T-t-t-t...

</Seinfeld> Originally Posted by Diabolo
Heh..For that, I'd need a worthy adversary... And I love Brookey-babe too much for that. So carry on, I'm done.